Chapter 8

Jessica POV
August is shaking. Shit I don't blame him. I know what he's going through." August we about to land, and I promise everything is going to be fine," I told him." I just want my baby. I just want Amandla back," he cried." We will get her back, we just have to think before we go for the kill," I said rubbing his hand." Nahhh fuck that," he said which made everybody face us." Is anything wrong," the flight attendant asked." Yes ma'am," I replied.

We finally made our way off the plan." So where do we go from here," August asked." A hotel," I said." What the fuck. Did you just say a motherfucking hotel. Hell nahh we came here to find my daughter and killed the nigga who brought her into a sex slave," he snapped dropping his luggage." August we have to get situated first. We don't even know where in New York he's at," I said tryna calm him down." Is everything okay over here," I security guard asked us." If another damn person ask us what's wrong I know something," I yelled showing him my badge." Ohh I'm sorry ma'am," he said walking off." Let's go catch a cab to hotel we can stay in," I told August.

We walked into Microtel Inn & Suites." Hey how y'all doing today," the lady at the front desk asked." Not damn good," August mumbled." We doing good," I said." One bed right," she asked "ohh no we not together," I said quickly." Shit we ain't about to pay extra for a damn bed. So hell ya one bed. Even if it lower the cost one pillow, one chair, one soap, and don't forget that one bed," August said." I'm sorry about him we'll take one bed," I interrupted." Ok it'll be $49.15," she said." Okay," I said giving her the money." Breakfast is served at 6am thru 9am," the women said." We ain't gonna be here for breakfast," August added." August," I nudged him." What I'm just saying." Well have a nice night," she said passing us our key with the room door on it.

August POV
Me and Jessica finally made it to our hotel room." This look nice," Jessica said closing the door." Well don't get comfortable," I said." August, stop tell me one place you gonna look. Neither of us been to New York in our life. And plus its late," she snapped." Fine but we getting bright early in the morning," I told Jessica." Okay fine that's good with me.

Jessica jumped in the shower while I laid down to watch TV." August can you pass me my luggage please," Jessica said coming out the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around her wet dripping body." Damn," I said out loud." Please August hurry up," she said. I grabbed it then passed it to her. Then just starred at her before she was able to close the door." You like what you see," she said butting her bottom lip." Hell yeah, you know I do," I said smiling." Good now lay me on the bed," she told me." Yes officer," I said picking her up then laying her down.

I started kissing her body. Then she grabbed my face then I kissed her on her soft lips. She pulled my shirt off over her head. Then I nailed her arms down on the bed then started swirling my tongue in her mouth." Stop I can't do this," I said moving away." What why not," Jessica asked." Because I can't have fun when I know my daughter is a sex slave and she ain't having fun. Trust me if I wasn't in this situation I wouldn't stop but I am though," I said putting back on my shirt." I feel ya August. Let's just go to sleep cause we have to get up early," she said laying down. Then I snuggled up with her under the cover and we both finally fell to sleep.