Chapter 13

August POV
When I made it back to the room. I went in the bathroom to take a shower. Then everything hit me hard I started crying my eyes out in the shower. I wish I never fucking chose someone over my daughter. Now I'm in this shower crying because my baby could've been here and that I saw her like that. At least Jessica have her daughter back in her arms. I washed my body and jumped out the shower and put my PJs on.

When I walked out there was no sign of Jessica or her daughter no where. " Jessica , Alex," I called but still no sign. Then I saw a note on the bed.

Read
If you reading this I just wanted to say thank you for letting my child back into my arms again. So what I i wanted to say is don't look for me I left to go back home with my daughter. I just couldn't risk them taking my baby again. I am really sorry but I need to keep my daughter safe. I hope you can understand.

Love always,
Jessica White

After reading that bullshit. I threw it across the room." This bitch had the nerves," I yelled. She better hope I don't ever see her ass again.

Jessica POV
Me and my daughter finally made it to on the plane. She fell asleep and I can tell she didn't have a relax sleep in awhile. Anyways I really hope August understand why I had to leave.

Amandla POV
"Please stop, leave me alone, please," I cried trying to take this old man off of me but he just wouldn't stop. He ripped my clothes off of my body and took every piece of me once he pulled his underclothes off. I started crying and yelling but knowing no one could here me just made me shut up. Why did my dad left me here. Just thinking about why he did, made me cry myself to sleep.