Chapter 23

Amandla POV
The sound of my alarm woke me out of my sleep. I got up took a shower and when I got out I put my clothes and shoes on then made my way downstairs." You want anything to eat," my dad asked me." No u need to be at school early so I can catch up in my first period before class start and all the students enter the classroom," I replied." You must not got that much make up work to do," he asked." No not really they know it'll be hard for me to make up so much work since what kind of situation I was in," I responded." That's good, so get going before your class start," " okay dad," " I love you," " I love you to," I said before walking out the door.

Raymond POV
I went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast, once I made it to school." Hey babe," Monique came up hugging me." Hey bae," I said then continued eating my breakfast." I know you and that girl who was a sex slave had a thing for each other," she told me." Okay," I replied." Okay? That's all you can say is okay," she gritted." Yes the fuck else can I say you already know so why you telling me for," I yelled and everybody turned facing us." You need to calm down everybody is staring at us," Monique said." I don't care its you anyway telling me about my ex girlfriend if you know you know," I said grabbing my tray then putting it in the trash.

I really can't believe she had the nerve to bring that up she never can just be calm and talk things out. She just so different from Amandla I should've never moved on.

Monique POV
I don't know why he acting so stuck up over a girl who was a sex slave the hoe is bust wide open she been ran through so many times so why should he be caring about her anyway like really. He should be happy that he know I don't got no STDs or HIV. I'm clean but how bout her.

Amandla POV
I was almost done with my work until the bell rung for first period to start. Raymond came up to me. I was thinking to myself why can't he just drop everything like he dropped me and didn't care if I was okay or not." We need to talk and I'm not asking you I'm telling you. So be at my car right after school you know where I park," he said then took his seat to rows away from me in the back." Lord give me strength," I whispered to myself.

7th period

Monique walked in the classroom and gave me a disgusted face. I don't know why because I never did anything to her but its whatever. She took a seat behind me." Hey what's your name," she asked me leaning over my shoulder." Amandla and can you please give me some space," I replied." Ohh okay sure whatever," she said sitting back down.

The bell finally rung and I took my my books off my desk and was walking to my locker to put them in." Don't forget meet me at my car," Raymond said stopping me then walking off. I put my items in my locker and took a deep breath then closed my locker and exhale. I started walking to Raymond car and Monique was talking to him." Why the fuck is she over here for," Monique yelled pointing at me." Because we need to talk about something," Raymond yelled." What could be so important for you to talk about if it's not with me," she gritted of jealousy." Easy the world don't revolves around you," he replied." So but it should you dating me not her," " but I was with her before you so chill out," Raymond said opening the passenger car door for me to get in. So I walked my way over." You know what gone head but don't call me at all," she screamed. " whatever bye," Raymond said getting in the car." You ready," he asked me." Yes," I said awkwardly.