Chapter 29

Amandla POV
"Dad I was wondering can we go see if Alex is doing okay," I asked dad when I went downstairs." I guess sweetheart it wouldn't hurt to check,"he replied. My dad grabbed the keys and we got in the car and was on our way to go to Alex house.

August POV
Just being real I don't want to see Jessica dumbass but we only going to see Alex for Amandla." You ready," I said turning off the car closing the door." Yes," my daughter replied.

We knocked on Jessica house door." Who is it," she asked." August ," I replied she hurried up and opened the door." I knew you would forgive me," Jessica smiled happily giving me a hug. Then I pushed her off of me " we didn't come for you we came to see Alex. And hell no I didn't come to forgive your ass and never will so get that shit out your head," I gritted." Whatever but anyways Alex not here," she told me rolling her eyes." Ok so where she at," I asked " her dad house," Jessica replied. " Come on Amandla let's go," I said then me and amandla left to go back home.

Amandla POV
" Dad did Jessica ever told you where Alex dad live at," I asked." No but you should see her in school. I heard she starting tomorrow," my dad replied. So I say back and put my seatbelt on and he drove off.