Chapter 9

7:45

Jessica POV
It felt so nice having August up against me snuggling me and keeping me warm. Its been awhile since I felt this way." August we need to be heading out," I told him knocking on the bathroom door." I'm on my way," he replied.

While I waited I started doing my hair and I did it in a high bun." I'm ready when you ready," he told me coming out the bathroom. Looking fresh and smelling good." Yes I'm ready let's go,." I said. We left out the hotel room. When we finally left out the building. August was trying to catch a cab." August it's hard to catch a cab over here," I told him." Hell yeah they acting like they can see a nigga acting like they can't give us a ride and make their money. But this time they ain't gonna have no choice," August said walking into the traffic trying to stop a cab and get its attention. This man had his hands up his ass almost got hit, but the man stopped exactly on time." We need a ride to the dangerous part of town," he said then the guy drove off quick." Let me handle this Aug," I said grabbing my FBI badge getting in the traffic stopping a cab showing him I'm a FBI and that he needs to stop the cab. And that exactly what he did stopped the cab." We need a ride to the most dangerous part of this state. It's a big emergency," I told her." Hop in," he said then August and I got into the taxi.

August POV
I can feel it that I'm getting closer to my daughter I just can feel it. I need her back into my arms. Jessica grabbed my hands cause she saw me looking down and worrying." We will find her I promise," she told me." I hope," I replied whipping a tear away from my cheek.