Chapter 11

Jessica POV
It brought tears to my eyes to see what was going on in front of me. August picked up his daughter while she was still wrapped up in the cover. He started walking down the hall to see when the people hate who was involved with this." Wait," I said walking back to a room with a girl that had the same scar my daughter had when she was twelve years old.

"Are you okay," I asked going up close to her," I miss my mom," she said turning around crying. And then I realized she was my daughter." Alex," I said asking in a way." Mom," she said." My baby," I cried." I'm want to go home," she whined." Come on I'm gonna get you out of here," I told her picking her up.

August and I both carried our kids to where our daughters pointed us to go where the boss was at. We finally made our way to this all black door." I'm scared mommy," my daughter Alex cried." I got you," I told her holding her tight. August busted the door down then everyone had their guns out." Just let us get our daughter and let us all walk out of here safe please," I cried trying to convince them to let us go." How y'all find us," the man asked." Just know we found yall ight so just let us go and everybody will be safe," August said. "Plus we have 2 million dollars to let them go and take the bomb out of them please," Jessica said." Y'all can only afford one of them to be set free. So y'all got 2 minutes to choose which one stay and which one go," the guy said." Fuck," August said out loud.