Chapter 5

August POV
I fucking wish I never let my little girl out of my sight. And now my daughter is a sex slave. I went outside into my car and drove to the mall my daughter was kidnapped at to ask some questions.

When I pulled up to my destination I got out the car and started asking people did they hear about a girl who got kidnapped. Nobody heard about it then I saw a homeless guy hiding so I walked up to him." Excuse me sir did you see someone take a little girl well my little girl here two days ago," I asked him." Uhh..uhh yes it was a guy with a lot of tattoos,"." Thank you so much, can you come up to the police station to tell them what you saw please," "no.. No I can't I'm sorry," the guy said." Please that's my daughter..what about I pay you," I asked him. "No I'm sorry but I would tell you this though," he said. I squatted down on the side walk by him." You can find him 107 miles going west," he explained." I can't kill him I'll go to jail for life even though how bad I want to kill the person," I responded." Let me explain he was suppose to be dead in 2004 because his daughter shot him but now his daughter in prison and as you can see he's actually alive," the guy explained." Why you telling me this," I asked " because you can't kill a dead man if he already dead,"

_LovelyTytiana
_Comment
_Vote
_Love ya