Chapter 19

August POV
Amandla and I stayed home from work and school for a whole week. I think Amandla can handle being out doors on her own because I want to see my little girl go to college." Wish me luck at school dad," my daughter told me." I wish you the biggest luck you never had...I love you sweetheart," " I love you too dad," she said then got out the car.

The teachers know the reason she was out of school for to long so they want count it against her. They said they'll help her out and catch Amandla up with the other students.

Amandla POV
I finally made it in class right on the bell." Omg I am so sorry about what happened to you. I know its hard on you," a girl I barely talk to who sits right behind me said right when I took a seat." Thanks I appreciate that," I replied and started doing the bell work. And it read

* If you had one wish to changed your past or future which will you change*

Its just not getting any better for me today. I just wrote down my answer on a sheet of paper.

* Monday- If I had one wish to change my last or my future it will be my past because the things happened to me and being away from my dad is like the worst thing that could've happened to me except for loosing my mother. Then if I was able to changed my past my future will be like I wanted it to be instead of having my past and future torn up in so many pieces.*

I closed my binder and turned my paper into the turn in box." Hey I just want to say I wish I stayed without leaving you there," my friend Danilyah told me." Yes we truly do," Adriana said walking up to us." Its ok y'all didn't know. All I wish is to go through the rest of the school year without hearing about it. People keep telling me and asking me the same thing. And they should all ready know the answer who will be ok if they was a sex slave having men touch you in places you wasn't ready for no other guy you even love see it or touch but they just took it and I wasn't able to wait I wasn't even able to say no. I was out.....out of my own life," I said then left and sat back down at my chair.

I finally made it to my last period class." Hey Raymond," I said waving at my boyfriend well I don't know what he is now after all that happened." Ohhh hey Amanda I mean Amandla," he said smiling. I can't believe he almost forgot my name. I guess we aint nothing now. The past really is messing up my future." How you doing," I asked him." I'm doing good but I really gotta do my work," he said then started writing. He's really acting strange, and I don't know why." Hey babe," a girl said coming in the classroom. I never saw her before she must be new here. Then comes to find out she was talking to Raymond." Hey bae," he said getting up and stopped doing his work that he really gotta do but that's was a lie. And that's the reason why he acting different. Just keep getting worst!