Chapter 38

August POV
A side of me telling me I was wrong for keeping that from my brother. Because I'll be pissed if he kept a secret from me that involves my family. Then the other side telling me I had to keep my wife last secret she didn't want me to tell nobody before she died. My head is everywhere but at the same time I know I had fucked up.

" How was school Amandla," I asked her once she walked in the door." It was great I guess I just didn't see Alex today," she told me and went upstairs. What is going on, somethings up with them. But I got too much on my plate to be worrying about what they got going on.

Alex POV
"If I don't make it out of here," I got interrupted by Monique." Don't say that we gonna make it out together promise me," she cried." I'll try but I'm not feeling this life I'll whether give it all up," I responded." God didn't put you here for you to end your life yourself," Mo told me." Then why he put me in this situation. God don't love me if he did I wouldn't be in this hell," I whimpered getting mad." God didn't put you here your mama did, you got out of being a sex slave because God made sure you was rescued don't think like that Alex, we can get through this together," she said whipping my tears rubbing my back.

Monique POV
Me and Alex over heard Megan talking to the boss." Yes sir," Megan replied. I wonder what that about. Megan finally got done talking to the boss and came to check on us." What was you talking to the boss about," I asked. " I asked him how long I gotta be here because I can't stay here anymore. I had a life before this and I wanna live it not in here though ," she cried out to us." Well we all don't want to be here but we don't have a choice," I said softly.