Chapter 36

August POV
I'm downstairs crying my eyes out today is me and my wife anniversary. Since she died all I did for it was drink until I passed out. I hate that she's gone out love life was like a fairytale but our fairytale ended once she was buried six feet under.

I got up to open the door. I staggered my way to open the door. "Bruh what the fuck you doing," my brother Chris asked me once I opened the door for him." I can't do it," I said getting on the floor crawling my way back to the chair." Do what man," he asked confused " this Chris, I can't live without my wife. So much happened since she died. I can't raise Amandla on my own she became a sex slave because of me I should've said no. Now I blame that shit on me," I cried out while slobber came down my neck." The fuck you mean you the one who went to go get your daughter back. That's why she's safe no other father would've able to do what you did. You got my niece back less than a week. If you wasn't able to take care of your child trust me Megan wouldn't have had a baby by you. She even told my wife Megan before she left me. You need to leave that shit along and get that shit in your head and realize you doing great with your daughter," I explained to him.

"You right bruh thanks man I love ya," I told him giving him a hug and his slobber touch my cheek." Yo man you got your damn slob all on my cheek, you lucky you my brother cause if you weren't I would've been given you a two piece," I laughed wiping it off. " Chris," August laughed calling my name. " what Aug," I answered him knowing he bout to say some stupid shit." How the hell we both marry a girl name Megan. That's some crazy what shit," he giggled. He put his hand on my shoulder and looked me in my eyes with a serious face." And guess what else,"  he said " what bruh," " they both are out of our lives," he said laying back." That's true bruh," I replied. " but guess what else," " what," I asked. " since I'm drunk ima tell you the truth okay don't get mad," August said to me " I'm not," " before your wife left she told my wife that she was pregnant," He told me rubbing his shoulder. " man I got to go okay," I said getting up removing my hand from his shoulder. " I had to keep it to myself because she wasn't suppose to say none and she made me swear I wasn't going to say none, I'm sorry bruh for real," I said then he left.