Chapter 39

Jessica POV
Well my sister finally coming back to see visit. We don't get along but we do agree to making girls sex slaves. She finally called me back.
Phone convo
Jessica- hey big sis
Big sis- damn shut up let me say what I got to say
Jessica- ok fine
Big sis- I'm only coming up there for one thing and one thing only Jessica- and what is that
Big sis- if you shut up I'll tell you. Anyways my daughter got taken from me
Jessica- Chyna how is that
Big sis- just listen... I have another daughter up there but I don't claim her so I need to stay over your house for a while and I need your help
Jessica- okay no problem

End of convo

Dang I wonder what I'm getting myself into. She always been crazy she got that from her mother. We only got the same father, thank god because that mother of hers needs help.

Next Day

Jessica POV
I heard a knock the door I got up to see who it was." Who is it," I asked " me dumbass," I already knew it was my crazy ass sister." Why you here so early," I asked her rubbing my eyes." I told you we had business to take care of," she gritted placing her bags by the couch. Today we need to kidnap her and then have her think I want to catch up on her life and imma find the perfect time to take her into my boss so I can get my daughter Chyna back," my sister explain." Damn sis," I said " yeah I know but where imma be sleeping at," she asked me.

Few hours later

Jessica POV
My sister came in the room with a girl, blind folded." What the hell sis," I yelled." Shut up it didn't work out how I wanted to she was walking from school and she tried to run so I had to slightly hit her with the car but nothing broke though," she explained." Take her downstairs," I told her laying back down.