Chapter 32

August POV
I went downstairs to open the door." Who is it," I asked." Chris," they said." Chris who," "Chris Brown," he answered I rushed and opened the door and gave him a big hug. Chris was my Lil brother he went MIA when his girlfriend Meagan never came back home from work because she found out that he was cheating on her.

We sat down and talked." So she didn't even come get her clothes," I asked laughing." Nahh bruh she just left never came back. Man I love that girl it been 2 years and no word from her sucks," she said rubbing his head." I know how you feel bruh," I replied." Ohh yeah where my niece at," Chris asked." Upstairs doing her homework," I told him." Man I'm sorry what happened to her I heard about it. I think that's some bullshit, but  women trafficking is just getting worst by year everyday theirs a different girl missing, I just hate that it had to be my niece but the good thing is that she's got a father like you to fight to get her back," my brother said trying to hold his tears on.

Amandla POV
I finally got done with my geography homework and made my way downstairs." Omg uncle Chris," I said running to my uncle he was one of a kind he's funny and real with people." My Lil penguin grown up," he smiled. He told me he called me his Lil penguin because when I was hug I always didn't want to wear my jacket. It was like I was allergic to it or didn't need it."

2 hours later

Chris POV
My niece grew up so fast I hate what had happened to her. I just can't stand it." Well I gotta go I'll be back tomorrow," I said saying my goodbyes and giving both of them a hug.

I'm still gonna be updating on this story

Don't forget to choose the book cover for the sequel