Chapter 26

Raymond POV
I was sitting down in my room with my sister watching TV. Until my mom walked in." Can't you knock," I gritted." I'm sorry, but Alex can me and your brother have a few minutes alone to have a talk," she said." Yes ma'am," my sister replied leaving out.

Jessica sat down right beside me so I slid over." I just want to say I'm sorry I'm sorry for leaving you. I-I just couldn't bare to stay in this house. This house reminded me so much of Alex and I couldn't bare living here without her." Jessica did you think about me and my father," I responded." I'm your mother so don't call me Jessica," she snapped." A mother would never leave her husband and especially not her son behind and you didn't even say goodbye. So Jessica when you earn to be called mother then you will receive it until then get out my room. Or just leave because that's what you good at anyway," I yelled getting up opening the door for her to leave.

Jessica POV
I couldn't reply, so I just got up and left. So many enemies and people who hates me because I did them wrong. Why can't I just do right." How did it go," my husband Ray asked me." What you think," I said." I hope you didn't think it was gonna be easy. You left and all you left was a note saying goodbye. Who the fuck does that," he yelled." I know and I'm sorry," " you have to do more than just say sorry Jessica,"

" what can I do," I asked tearing up
"Leave," he pointed to the door. Why should I leave if that was the reason why they was mad at me.

"But Ray that's the reason why our life skrewed up," I added.
" And it got fixed and it don't need to be skrewed up again," he responded looking me straight in my eyes. How could he actually. I could he actually mean this.

" But we married you can't be actually serious I asked him. Then he walked to a desked and opened it and got a paper out. He handed it to me." What is this," I asked. "Our divorce papers," he said." You can't be serious Ray," I asked." I am... now leave," he said opening the door. Then he handed me his ring out his pocket.

"Mom we're leaving," Alex asked me. "I'll pick you up tomorrow. I'm gonna let you spend time with your father and your brother okay sweetie," I explained to her whipping my tears from my face." Okay love you mom," she said giving me a hug." Love you to" I said then left out the house and drove off.