Chapter 17

Amandla POV
I feel a little better since they let me leave out the hospital yesterday. I still I have the buises on me. It'll stay with me forever I will never forget what happened to me there." You ready to go home Amandla," my dad asked me grabbing the luggage's." Yes I was ready since I got here to be able to got back home," I said leaving out the door then my father closed the door behind him once he walked out.

30 minutes later

August POV
We finally was on the plane and it was about to take off. Amandla laid her head back and was getting comfortable for her to go to sleep." Ohh you really bout to go to sleep on me," I said laughing." Hahaha my bad dad but you know you don't want me to talk to you to death," she said smiling big. I swear I miss her smile." I would love to hear you talk everyday and minute to me," I said then gave her a kiss on the for head." I love you dad," " I love you to sweet heart now get some rest," I told her.

2 hours later

We finally landed and I grabbed the luggage's and we caught a cab to take us home." I'm so baby to be bringing you home baby girl," I told my daughter." I'm happy to be going back home dad," she replied looking out the window the rest of the way home." Dad you know one time when I was in that scary place when I blacked out I saw mom....she told me you was coming for me and I will be okay and that she will be by our side the rest of the way," Amandla told me still looking out the window. I couldn't say nothing but cry it brought tears to my eyes. I knew exactly what she meant when she said she blacked out those dude was on my baby girl and I wasn't there to get them off." Look here Amandla we made it home," I told her waking her up." Finally we home... I'm home," she said getting out of the cab running to the door. I paid the taxi driver and got the luggage's and went to the door and unlocked it. She ran upstairs into her room. A sudden knock came to the door. I went to opened it and saw it was Jessica." Why the fuck you here I know you got my message," I gritted." Wait August let me explain please," she pleaded " no just leave I don't ever want to see you again what kind of person leave someone they have feelings for after. Then leave them once they let you get your child out of that hell. You said you was gonna help me get my daughter but you left me me and my daughter could've died in their but all you cared about was yourself get the fuck out of here," I screamed.

Amandla POV
I heard screaming downstairs while I was enjoying being back in my comfortable bed soon got up to check it out."What's going on," I asked confused." I just want to say sorry," Jessica told me." If you was sorry you would've never left," my dad told her and closed the door in her face. Which was even more confusing." Dad what was that about," I asked." Nothing that's important now. What you want to eat," he told me." I can eat a whole meal and more," she said smiling big." Well let's go to a restaurant," I said." Okay let's go," she said going upstairs to grab her shoes.