Chapter 30

Amandla POV
2 weeks have passed and there was still no sign of Alex. And it actually hurts because body else knows what I been through, felt,feel, or understand me but her. We been sex slaves I didn't been one for long but that's what she grew up into and maybe that's the reason she don't want to be seen. I don't know but I do wish I can tell her thanks for being there and helping me go through it easier than it would've been.I started having a flash black to the third day I was a sex slave.

Flashback
"I'm scared Alex," I cried in her arms. I was chosen by a man a grown man this was my first time I never had sex in my life and wasn't ready to." I know Mandy but you have no choice but to go through it," she whimpered holding me tight." Please...please Alex I can't not now," I cried even harder." Go in my resting area and stay in there until I tell you to come out," she told me whipping my tears away." Why," I questioned her " just go okay," I went and left.

10 minutes passed and she tipped toed in the area she was suppose to be sleeping in and she was holding her stomach. Bending over crying silently." You can go now everything is safe for you now," she said laying down on her pallet on the floor. I felt bad cause I knew exactly what she did for me. I got up to leave " thanks," I whispered then went to my area.

Raymond POV
I didn't talk or even seen Monique at all for a few weeks now. I wanted to see my sister but my so called mother never brought her to see me and my father. I don't get her she is crazy and wicked. Anyways my dad always been my father and my mother and he doing a great job at it.