Chapter 6

August POV
I started speeding down the path that old man told me where that nigga who got my child. I already knew if he still there I was killing him straight up.

Out of both where I got pulled over by a cop." Excuse me sir you know the speed limit is 45 right," she asked me. Then she took her glasses off." Ahh shit officer White I'm so sorry but I got to handle some business right now. I'll talk to you later," I responded." Please tell me you not gonna go down to see if that man still there. I'll just put your daughter in more danger," " the fuck...she already in danger so now ima bout to kill that bitch," I yelled." I'm sorry I can let you don't that," she told me." Ohh yes fuck you can...that nigga suppose to been dead. So I can kill that nigga at the damn police station in front of everybody and y'all can't do shit about it because he suppose to have been dead," I explained getting pissed off." Well you right I about that but you should let us do our job," y'all aint doing shit...I'm sorry but that how I see it and you sexy ass fuck but yall need to step up," I said then pulled off leaving her in the road.

When I finally made it to the place it looked abandoned and it was smelling like she. I kicked down the door and no one was inside. So I got pissed off. And walked towards the door then when I looked down I saw a map with drawings on it and circled places. Where they might went.

_LovelyTytiana
_Comment
_Vote
_Love ya❤