Chapter 16

Amandla POV
I know I wouldn't think my dad would never kill nobody and I never wanted him to kill nobody. But this man put me through hell since I was here I lost my virginity to a dude I don't even know well a stranger." Dad kill him, then take finger and get the blood," I told my dad while he was still pointing the gun at his head. *Pow Pow Pow* goes the sound of the gun when my dad shot him in the head and in the heart twice. I felt release. Then my dad brought me to this room to shut down this bomb that was inside of me." Hurry Amandla sit down right here". My dad told me rushing. I hurried up and sat down on the table and my dad rudmsh to grab the dead man and dragged him into the lab.

August POV
I scanned his finger where it said scan on the machine and it succeeded.* thank God*. Then it read to pour some of the man blood in this tab then insert it back in. It started progressing then this needle came out of nowhere out of the machine. The the machine said " place neck here" they wanted her to place her head in front of the needle while looking to the right. That was a long nail and it had the mans blood inside of it." Dad I'm scared," my daughter cried to me." I am too but it's the only its the only way for you to survive and leave from out of this hell," I cried to her whipping her tears. She went up to the needle and faced the right. As I watched the needle go inside my daughter while tears streamed down her eyes I cried but I couldn't make a sound because I didn't want her to make any movement. Finally the needle came slowing out my my daughter neck and the matching handed out a bandaid with a alcohol pad. I whipped it then placed the bandaid on her wound softly." Dad can I go home now I'm sore," Amandla said hugging me." Yes baby girl," I told her picking her up carrying her outside. Then cop cars pulled up fast." Amamdla answer this question," " yes dad," she replied." Why does cops arrive after the scene is done." Hahahah...ouch," she laughed. They ran to my daughter and placed her in the ambulance and the police went inside to check it out. A cop came out of the house and told me since the guy was already suppose to be dead I have no charges. I was happy but upset I wasn't able to get to him earlier for touching my daughter.