Chapter 2 - Baby Momma Secrets.

Asia.

"Harmony what the hell is wrong with you huh? Tell me that!" I yelled shaking her arm taking her into the bathroom.

I was beyond pissed she did something like that.

I know she wanted to see her daddy but any thing could have happened to her when she ran off. There's all types of people here, and when I couldn't see her I panicked. I also didn't have everything planned as into what I was gonna say to him, so I'm pretty sure I looked dumb.

"I'm sorry mommy.." She mumbled in tears.

"Yeah.. I don't wanna hear it. Anything could have happened to you. I specifically told you to hold my hand.. Did I not?"

She nodded her head slowly. Once I got into the bathroom it was a few people in there, but not that many because the game was going on.

I took her to the stall, and her crying got louder.

"Harmony, stop crying before I give you something to cry about."

She didn't stop.

"Okay.. gimme your hand now."

She hesitated, but pulled her hand out slowly still crying.

Whap!

I gave it one hard hit. "So you think it's okay to disrespect me now?"

Whap!

She jumped, and pulled her hand back, but I grabbed it, and hit it three more times.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"Owwww! I'm sorry I won't do it again!" She whined.

I kind of felt bad, but I was wayyyy to soft on her, and that made her run me over sometimes, or take me for a joke. When I tell her something she needs to listen. I've never whooped her, but I always find myself popping her little hands.

I got down to her level, and wiped her face. I couldn't stay mad at her for long, or see her cry because it brought back memories of my ex who is now in jail.

"I'm sorry Harmony, but you have to listen to me or else you know the consequences sweetie."

She covered her face like she was mad at me, and when I tried to pull her hands back she wouldn't budge.

"Now you wanna hide that pretty face of yours?" I tickled her, and she giggled, so did I.

"I'm sorry mommy I won't let it happen again." She said sniffing.

"Better not. A princess never runs away."

"Cinderella did."

"But that was before she knew she was a princess. Now gimme a kiss." She pecked my lips, and smiled.

"Do you have to use the bathroom?"

She nodded her head, she used the bathroom. I trained her at a real early age about how she shouldn't sit on public bathroom toilets, because of the germs, and always use her foot to flush the toilet. My baby is not gonna get sick, or catch an infection off some nasty ass girls, and niether am I.

I took her to wash her hands, and left the bathroom with me carrying her.

After the game was over Harmony was completely asleep. Everybody was getting up, but I didn't want too. My feet were killing me in these heels. The bears won. Cuddos to them.

"Asia why you holding that big ass girl?" Mel asked.

"She's sleep, and she's still my baby." I held her tight.