Chapter 20 - Ace.

Asia.

Today was Harmony's first day of Kindergarten, she had on a burgundy t-shirt a light green skirt, and her white all-star high top shoes with her hair bone straight, and a little bit of lip-gloss with a gold necklace around her neck. I was so scared to let my baby go off, and I felt like she was starting a new chapter in her life as she brushed her teeth.

And just only a few years ago I was still carrying her, but it feels just like yesterday. Andre came in the room, and gave me a a kiss.

"Look at our baby Andre. She's almost all grown up."

"All grown up? She's five."

"I know but I feel just like yesterday I was still carrying her." I said almost tearing up.

"She just going to Kindergarten. Where they play with Crayons, go outside, and sleep. She will be fine."

"I know. This is just a lot for me." I cried happy tears.

"She's gonna be fine. You want me to take her or you?"

"No, I wanna take her. I wanna met her teachers, her classmates everything." I told him.

"Aight. When you get back I am not gonna be here, Im going to the gym, and Diamond said she would watch King until I get back."

I nodded my head. "Im probably not gonna get back here until noon. Now that I am back in school I have a class as soon as I drop of Harmony."

"Aight cool."

Since I know I am not pregnant now, I decided to do another year in a community college, and try to finish.

And I now have a part time job as a homework helper for third grade students a job not too far from Harmony's.

But its only part time, so I only have to go Tuesday's, and Thursday's and  the check is pretty good for now, but I plan on doing bigger things soon.

After Harmony was done brushing her teeth, she washed her face, and put some lotion on it before she gave Andre a hug goodbye, and kissed King's cheek.

Once we got to her school, I held her hand as we walked in the classroom.

The class looked like any typical Kindergarten Classroom, and I was greeted by two older women who was excited to see they're first student.

"Hello! I'm Ms. Bell nice to meet you." She said offering her hand out to me, and I shook it.

"Hi, I'm Asia and this is my daughter Harmony, and she's kind of shy right now." I told the teacher as Harmony hid behind me holding my hand.

"Hi harmony, I'm Ms.Bell, and the lady over they're is Ms. Tanya and we're gonna have a lot of fun this year." She said lowering down to her level. She smiled without showing any teeth, and didn't let go of my hand without saying anything.

I chuckled, "She's not like this, she's just shy."

"Oh it's fine. So just sign her in, and leave when you are ready. You guys are really early I didn't expect to see my first student until 8:00."

"Oh, I am so sorry."

"No it's okay. I hope me and Harmony to get to know each other a lot this year."

"Oh trust me you will. She has a really big personality."

"Is that right?" Harmony nodded her head, grinning. She still has not said anything yet. 

Then another little girl walked in, and it was Desja. The little girl who was my aunts daughter she adopted, and holding her hand stood the bitch herself.