Chapter 10 - Call a Quit.

Meanwhile...

Andre.

I had just got back from checking on King to see if he was okay with the nanny and was now on the way back to the hospital.

Shit has been really fucking me up lately, and I can't stop thinking about how all this shit could have been prevented. This is her second day here, and I think she is almost good to go.

Once she gets better though, and not so depressed I am gonna tell her I don't want to be together anymore. I need me a classy lady, who doesn't put something I create in harms way. Plus she's disrespectful as hell. I love the hell out of her though but this shit not fly no more. It's time to move on, and only be in contact because of King.

I decided to call Asia so I could talk to my baby girl too see what she was doing. I need something that can take my mind off the fucked up mood I am in right now besides King. The phone rang 4 times before she picked up.

"Hey."

"Hey what you doing?"

"Nothing over my aunt's house."

"Your aunts house? That bitch you don't like?"

"Andre what do you want? Today was my mothers funeral, and I'm kind of catching up with family right now."

"How it go?" She sighed heavy.

"It was nice. How's Sapphire?"

"Okay...Whats my baby doing?"

"Upstairs playing with a little girl."

"Let me talk to her."

"Okay hold on."

It was a pause ok the phone for a minute, until she came back.

"Harmony your daddy wants to talk to you."

"Hiiii daddy!"

"Hey Harmony what you doing?"

"Playing dolls with my new friend Desja."

"Oh forreal? You miss me?"

"Of course I miss you. I know you miss me.. Does Kingy miss me?"

"Yeah of course he miss his big sis."

"My mommy told me to say I hope Ms. Sapphire gets better." She sighed.

I chuckled, "She told you to say that?"

"Yes. Im playing dolls right now daddy I gotta go."

"Okay when will I see you again?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Um I don't know I'll talk to Asia about it."

"Okay love you daddy."

"Love you too."

Asia then got back on the phone, and I was happy that I got to speak to her. That girl gives makes me so happy, and I haven't even known for that long. How is that possible?