Chapter 3 - See you Again.

Asia.

"Asia I swear... I thought you were dead. That's why I never looked for you." He tried to explain to me.

This was all too much. He welcomed me into his home so we could talk as Melanie went in the room with his son King, and Harmony.

Now he's trying to tell me the whole time he thought I was dead. Why would he think that? I was M.I.A for a long time but I wasn't dead.

"I wasn't. Why would you think something like that?" I asked as he held my hands. You can tell that he missed me, and I could say likewise.

"That's what K.C told me. I missed out on a lot because of him. Now I gotta four year old daughter, that I didn't even think was still alive." he rubbed his head leaning back.

"Well..you made that decision when you chose dealing before her.. And me. So I did what I had to do for my child. I didn't want her to grow up like that. I made that decision.. On my own." I explained.

"Nah, fuck that Asia y'all lied to me." he said in a high tone.

"And you hurt me! How do you think I felt when there was a gun pointed against my head while I was carrying your child? Huh? What if he would have pulled that trigger!? I would be lying on my death bed, and then you would be hurt forreal." I yelled.

"Asia I told you that everything was gonna be okay though.. Did I not? And you just gave up on me." he stood up, and shook his head from side to side sighing.

He just doesn't understand that everything I did was for my daughter's well bieng. I don't regret a thing I did accept for not letting people know.

"No I did not.. I was thinking about my child first. Which you should have done, and maybe you wouldn't have missed out on so much."

"I wouldnt have missed out on so much if you would have just had trust in me which you never did. You see I'm living good now, and you just took my child away from me, and I was depressed for so long cause I really thought y'all were dead... H-he told me you hung yourself. Fucking hung yourself. That shit had me fucked up for a long time. I should go beat his ass for making up some lie like that, and yours too for keeping my child away from me like I didn't want to be in her life. Y'all foul." he shook his head looking at me.

"I don't give a damn.... Like you didnt hurt me, and put me through so much unecessary bullshit... I should have listened to my mom when she told me to stay away from thugs like you." I shot back. He was not about to disrespect me.

Maybe this was a bad idea. His eyes widened at my words.

"Sweetheart... Ain't nobody broke no more..." He said bragging. I could give 2 fucks about his money, or his job.

"You want me to leave? Fine, I didn't wanna come anyways I was fine raising her by myself anyways." I rolled my eyes getting up, and he pulled my arm.

"Asia... C'mon now stop acting like that."

"Acting like what? Your living so good so I'm not gonna be a burden on your new life. Harmony!" I yelled.

Her little feet came out the room with a huge grin on her face following Melanie behind.

"Yes mommy!"

"Lets go now." I ordered.

"Asia what happened?" Mel asked.

"I wanna stay here with King, and Daddy pleaseeeee mommy!"

"No."

"Asia that's my daughter at least let me get to know her." he said.