Chapter 8 - Lost in the Womb.

Andre.

¨Babe... we need to get you to the hospital.¨ I said as she was un responsive. She just layed there crying in her hands. I came to her side, and tried to pick her up, as I tried to figure out what happened.

¨I wasnt going to tell you cause the doctors said it was most likely I was gonna lose the baby.¨ she said crying.

¨Dont worry about that, just let me take you to the hospital.¨ I told her. She looked at me for a moment, and nodded her head.

A bunch of emotions whirled through my mind at once, but my only concern right now was making sure she was okay.

I tried to help her get up, and she winced in pain. ¨Ouch.¨

¨What?¨

¨Just try come on now.¨ she tried again, and we walked together to the car, and I grabbed King.

~

We been at the hospital for at least an hour now, and Sapphire is doing fine. I cannot believe we lost our baby. That shit hurts.

She was resting on the bed looking up like she was in deep thought. ¨So what caused you to lose the baby?¨ I asked.

¨I dont know the doctors havent figured it out yet."

"Oh. Did you know you was pregnant?" I asked her.

"N-no." She mumbled.

"You sure?"

She sighed looking down. "Okay I did, Im so sorry I didn't--

"Are you serious?"

"I wanted it to stay a surprise, and--

"Nah, I don't wanna hear it I don't care." I said mad. Who keeps secrets like this?

I walked off in thought not wanting to talk anymore. So much has happened over this past month. Its starting to all go over my head. I'm pissed I didnt know about this, and hurt she would keep something like this from me.

I could hear her soft whimpers, and I couldn't look back at her.

"Man where the doctors at?" I said in a stern tone with my eyebrows scrunched up.

"Are you fucking her?" She asked randomly.

"Who?" I asked looking back at her.

"Asia."

"No.. I'm not fucking her."

Im tired of her accusing me of doing shit with her, and acting crazy both of them all this shit pissing me off right now, and it pisses me off she didn't tell me she was pregnant then wants to bring this shit up.

It was quiet for a good 3 minutes, and my mind was swirling in all different directions.

"I'm not sure if I wanna be with you anymore. Not if its gonna be like this... I thought it would be...different." She cried.

I shook my head. "Different like what Sapphire?" I asked her calmly but right now I was mad as fuck.

"I just lost my baby..if it wasn't for all this stress, and dealing with Asia everything would be fine." She cried. 

"You did this to yourself, you knew you was carrying my seed and you was the one acting all wild, and crazy and stressing yourself out assuming shit. You don't wanna be together no more? Fine.. Im tired of dealing with your crazy ass anyways. Call the wedding off do what you wanna I don't care anymore." I told her in a low nonchalant tone.