Chapter 13 - Taking my Son.

But know this.. You are the one going to hell for what you did.. And I hope this shit eats you alive until you die bitch."

Those words have been playing in my head all day. I don't know how much more of it I can take. My mind is empty, and I hear nothing but those words. My stomach twisted, and turned as we drove in the car, and my heart was feeling heavy again.

Too much to bear. I don't understand how I can go from having so much fun to being a wreck all over again. I was starting to feel carsick, and my head started pounding.

"You okay?"

Until you die bitch
Until you die bitch
Until you die bitch

"I don't feel good."

Andre.

We were on our way back to the house, and the car was silent as Harmony was sleep, and Asia was silent looking off.

She did a wonderful job raising that little girl by herself.

This is my real family, thats not going anywhere. I thought to myself. 

"You did an amazing job raising her Asia." I told her.

She didn't answer, like I didn't even say anything.

"Asia. Did you hear me?"

Still no reply. I know she is not ignoring me.

She put her hand on her head, and shook it as her face turned up.

"You okay?"

No reply.

"I don't feel good." She said holding her head.

"What's wrong?"

"I feel like I'm about to throw up. Stop the car." She said.

I pulled over to a curb as soon as I could, and she opened her door, and emptied all her food out she just ate.

I got out the car to make sure she was okay, and she looked so sick.

"You aight Asia?" I questioned in concern.

She nodded her head as she continued.

"You want me to get you something? Do you think it was because of the food?"

"No. Im good now." I rubbed her back, and she sat back up in the car, and pulled out some gum in her purse, and popped it in her mouth. That was strange.

"You pregnant?"

"No, I'm not pregnant. How? I haven't had sex in a while." She laughed. "Im okay really."

"Do you feel woozy, sick?"

"No. Im okay now."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Andre." She said looking slightly annoyed.

"Aight, I just gotta make sure you good." I said before hopping back in the car.