Epilogue.

Btw, I changed Sophie's name to Melanie... Don't like it? Don't care😊 enjoy!

*7 months later*

Asia.

I was now 9th months pregnant, and was expected to deliver today or tomorrow.

I can say this pregnancy went well for me after everything I have been through, and it is truly a blessing from god I am still carrying.

Also the good news is having low blood pressure while I was carrying during 2nd, and third trimester was normal. So that probably caused me to faint. Especially since everything that has been going on that day.

Im just happy to say that my baby is still okay after all the bad things that happened during my first, and second trimester.

The bad news.

Harmony has still not been found, and everyday I ask god to bring her back to me, and keep her out of harms way, and pray our family won't fall apart.

I know she has to be out there somewhere waiting to come home, and I just want her here with her family. I want her to be here to see her new baby brother. Yup, It's a boy.

Not a day goes by I am not thinking about her praying she is alright.

Over these past months my relationship had became stronger with god because that was the only thing I had after Harmony left.

Church, and god was the only thing I had to rely on because Andre always kept himself busy playing football. It was non stop.

It helped him deal with the kidnapping of Harmony, and we all had our own ways to deal with it.

He tried to be there for me the best way he could but we all knew everybody had they're own way of dealing with this. It still hurt a lot for all of us.

Mel, and K.C have not said one word to me these past months. I tried reaching out to them but it was getting pointless because they would never answer.

I guess that's what I deserve for being a bad friend but I still reached out until this day. I was not giving up until they talked to me. They didn't talk to Andre either. Melanie moved back to New York with her parents, and K.C still lived in his same spot, but did not keep in touch with me.

I just wanted to talk to them, and apologize because I miss them. I feel so empty now that mostly everything I ever loved has been taken away from me.

I just wish I could change how things happened. I wish I could change it all.

As for my Aunt you can say we stood each other, and got along but we still didn't like one another.

I found a way to forgive when she came to me apologizing. When she found out about Harmony you could see in her face she was hurt.

I just wasn't completely ready to open up to her, and couldn't tell if she was real or not.

I try my best to avoid her but when I do run into her we talk for a little while, and catch up. She's nicer to me, I guess because Harmony is gone.

I hung out a lot with my nana. She has been a huge help through the whole pregnancy, and to almost be 80 years old she got around. We would go baby shopping, out to eat, or sometimes just have a picnic, and catch up.

I loved that lady to death. She went to church with me every Sunday, and got me close to god these past few months.

Sapphire was slowly becoming a better mother, and dealing with her illness with all of us by her side.