Chapter 5 - Nightmares and Bullshit.

¨I don't know. I just met her not to long ago, not even knowing she was even alive.¨ I told Sapphire. We  been talking all  night about me, and Asia's past, and me controlling Harmony.

¨I dont want them to effect our relationship babe. I love you so much, and Im not used to you giving other people attention besides me, and thats why Ive been acting the way I have. Im so sorry, but its just hard babe.¨

¨I can understand that. I should have told you but I didnt really think it was important because everyone had convinced me by then that she was dead.¨ I said shaking my head. I hate being lied too.

¨And now that you see her the feelings came back?¨ she asked me. I didnt say anyhting at first, but then I realized there's no use for me to keep on lying to her.

¨To be honest.. Look I dont want to marry you anymore. My feelings just arent the same anymore and--

¨You dont mean that. Please do not let them come between us.¨ she said kissing all up on me.

¨I just---

she kissed me stopping my words, and got on top of me pulling my white beater over top of my head. I started to kiss her back cause her lips felt so soft on mine.

¨Sapphire we was talking.¨ I was trying to tell her before I did things I would regret.

¨I dont want to talk anymore.¨ she said kissing me more. She went under the sheets, and I felt her pulling my pants down, and I felt her soft hands wake my wood up.

¨Sapphire.¨ she stroked it, and it was feeling good as fuck. I could feel her licking the tip forcing me into her mouth, and I was speechless. She gave head like it was nothing. I could see her head going up, ad down through the sheets, as she stroked, and sucked me up making sure to lick every spot.

¨Shit.¨ I moaned.

¨You like that babe?¨ I wanted her to stop cause we was talking, and I was being serious but it felt so good, I couldnt get the nerve to tell her.

I heard my door creak, and I jumped as she continued.

¨Daddy.¨ It was Harmony, and she was crying.

Sapphire sat up on top of me, and smacked her teeth.

¨Whats wrong?¨ I asked her putting my pants on. She was just whimpering, and didnt say anything. I looked at Sapphire, and she shrugged her shoulders.

¨Im scared.¨ she said in tears.

¨Scared of what?¨

She looked down like she didnt want to tell me, wiping her eyes.

¨Aight big baby cmon.¨I picked her up, and she out her head on my shoulder getting it damp, as she sniffled.

¨Ill be back.¨ I told Sapphire, and she didnt say nothing just had her arms crossed. I walked out the room going down the hall to her room.

¨You scared of the dark?¨ she shook her head no.

¨Then what is it, what you scared of?¨

I went in the room opening the closet to show her that there was nothing in there, and looked under the bed, and got her to come look and see too.

¨See whats so scary?¨

¨I had a bad dream.¨ she mumbled.

¨What was it about?¨

¨Um.. My mommy says I... I cant tell anybody or else im gonna get in very big trouble... and...¨ She started to cry again. I cut the lights on in her room, and sat on her bed, and she sat on my lap.