Chapter 26 - Game.

Asia.

I had just parked my car to get Harmony from school. Today was Andre's big day, and I was super excited to support my baby, and see him play again.

As I was about to cut the car off my phone rang in my purse, and I reached inside and grabbed it seeing it was K.C

"What's up?"

"Hey.... I'm worried as shit right now. She still not answering." He said referring to Melanie.

"Yeah. Me too. I blew her phone up all last night, and she didn't pick up."

"Something don't feel right. We talked everyday, and it's just not like her man. You think something happened?"

"Maybe...her phone broke?"

"Maybe. I just got this weird feeling. Can't you get in contact with her parents or some shit?"

"Okay I'll do that. I have to call you back though I'm at Harmony's school."

"Aight hurry up, and call me back ASAP. I'm not playing cause I will catch a plane down New York if shit don't start making sense."

"Okay. Okay I will call you back give me 15 minutes."

"Aight 15 minutes, I'm counting down."

"Okay bye." I said hanging up.

This was unlike Mel to not pick up her phone but I just hoped everything was okay. I miss talking to my best friend, and will admit I got caught up in my relationship and we stopped talking for a while, but that's still my bitch and I needed to make sure she was good. She didn't even know I was pregnant, and we had a lot of stuff to catch up on. I needed to know she was good.

I got out the car walking into Harmony's school. I went to the office, and signed her out only to see Aunt Joyce walking in behind me.

"Asia.." She smiled. "How are you?"

"Good." I said simply not looking her way as I started to walk off to go to Harmony's classroom.

She grabbed my arm to get my attention, and it turned to her slightly annoyed. I hated bumping into her at this school.

"Wait. I need to talk to you please." She said.

"Go ahead, and say what you have to say." I said annoyed as I folded my arms.

"Okay so. Desja always talks about bringing Harmony over the house to play.. Like she has been begging me and I just wanted to know if that's okay with you?"

"She can come to my home. Do you honestly think I want my child around you after you put me through hell? I have no problem with them hanging out but I refuse to let you ruin her with your judgmental ways like you did me. My child will have positive people in her life."

"Oh come on. What's the worst I can do? And stop saying I ruined you. You ruined yourself. Nobody told you to have a baby at 16 or run off, and leave my sister to struggle." She said.

I rolled my eyes, and held back the tears. I always got emotional when people brought up my mother, and how I did her. It will be something I will always live with, and regret.

"I don't have time for your negativity..Do you ever have anything positive to say?!" I yelled.

"Bitch shut up. I'm grown so I say whatever I wanna say—

"Bitch? Look I'm so fucking sick of you!  Disrespect me on more time, and I am smacking you!" I said getting angry.

"Please. Go and get your child, and stop causing a scene in this school!" She said in a low tone looking around.