Chapter 29 - Taken for Granted.

Asia.

I waited anxiously in the hospital as Andre went out a couple of hours ago to find Harmony.

My brother was not talking to me, and we had no updates on Mel. I sat there worried to death.

I was out of tears to cry, so I could only pray for the best.

"Kendrell?" I said calling my brother by his real name.

He sat there with his hands on his knees staring at nothing particular.

"Please say something to me." I moved a seat closer to him.

Since we got here he has not said one word to me at all.

He looked at me with hate in his eyes.

"I don't have shit to say to you."

He went back to his normal position as I sat there with a dumb look on my face.

"Why?"

"You could've came earlier, and maybe this shit would have been avoided. It was selfish of you."

"But I got down here anyways."

"Too late. We could've put our minds together, and found her before any of this shit happened. Don't you understand that? She is supposed to be your best friend. You knew something was up and you made up some lame ass excuse that you pregnant knowing got damn well you just wanted to be under your new fiancé." He pointed to my finger, and I put my head down.

He didn't miss anything.

"She has been more loyal to you than this nigga ever has. Her parents excepted you, she excepted you when you had nobody.. And you know if it was you in that situation she would've been on a plane the very next day. She stuck up for you more than anybody, and that's really how you do her?"

"But really if you want me to be honest, and say something.. You ain't shit." He had a serious look in his eyes. It was the truth..I wasn't.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled as my tears started to wet my face again.

"You don't owe shit to me. That's your friend you owe the apology to.. I just pray that she wake up, and I get my niece back." He shook his head.

He had to find her. Without Harmony I don't know what I would do. She changed me, she made me happy she was my everything. My leg started to shake violently. I was so mad, sad, and depressed all at once.

"You aight?" K.C asked, and I looked down.

"Doesn't matter I ain't shit remember?"

"You not. But you still my sis. Don't worry he is gonna find her. Sohie gon be aight."

"How could you be so sure?"

"Im not." he said. "Who were them guys anyways? How they know me?"

"I don't know. It was Andre's mother's ex boyfriend. It's a lot to explain. And it was another guy he was my crazy ex down here."

"Why they after us?"

"I put him in jail, and he's crazy. I don't know how they linked up... I just want my daughter back."

He shook his head, and I felt like all this shit was my fault. He's right if I would have came earlier, I probably could have saved her. If I would have stayed with Andre like we planned to we probably wouldn't have gotten kidnapped.

I just want everything to be okay, and it makes me feel worse my daughter is not here with me.

I dialed Andre's number but it was no pick up. Damn.