Chapter 33- Zetah: Volcanic Eruption

"What?" I would always see 25 peeking at something, I just never knew what. 

"Nothing." Is what he'd always reply. It was becoming annoying. "I'm right behind you." That'd probably been the seven billionth time. "We're here." 

Obviously. It was a volcano. If you couldn't tell by the change of scenery, and the pure fact that it was a volcano. A freaking volcano. You can't miss it. 

The heat made me sweat on the cuffs around my wrists. Suddenly, a beam of yellow light shot straight into the air. The beam blinded us, and there were faint screeches in the background. 

25 swore. "She knows." 

"New orders!" Jet laughed. Her orb glowed an almost white color. She threw fire balls in every direction. "Eliminate the source." 

Other crazy strong people flew out of the volcano. 

"What?" I was beyond confused. 25 tackled me out of the way of a freezing attack. I faced the sky. I then realized that I could do something. I could fight. I snapped the cheap cuffs and sheathed my daggers. It was hard to stand because literally everything was being torn apart. The trees. The ground.  The sky. It was all becoming a blank slate. Every memory created here began to fade. 

It was starting to get hard to remember the old days. The old days. When we ate dinner in a cozy house with people that aren't even here anymore. Way back when the only thing that mattered was having fun and becoming stronger. Now, though the strong survive still, it feels like there's more to the death. My daggers became thin and lighter. "What's happening?" 25 began to panic. 

"They're eliminating this world. That's what." I wasn't having it. My daggers may have been practically gone, but I wanted to try something. I balled my fist and punched the ground. 

I heard a laugh behind me. "That's the spirit! Go, Zetah!" Hero shouted from above, letting her orb flicker out and fall to the ground. 

She was there with some of the other guildies. I couldn't see. "Let's give them what they want." 

"And what's that?" 25 stood up as well. 

Hero landed on the softly, but the ground wobbled like she stood on waves. "Us."