Chapter 10- Hero: Berserk Guild

Hero P.O.V 

"What do you mean?" Kyo said confused. 

"I-She-I couldn't find her." Airilia sputtered. 

"Come inside so you can calm down." Aly comforted her. 

The boys all dispersed because, in my own opinion, they didn't want any part in this. 

I caught a glance of them running around the corner to their rooms. 

Airilia plopped down on the couch in the lounge room. "Ugh, You talked to her in Seng right Zetah?" 

she nodded. 

"Okay, so I wasn't just imagining things." 

It's weird to imagine someone just disappear. I thought. 

"What was her guild ranking?"Kyo asked.

"Assistant Guild Manager."

"Maybe..well it might sound weird, but it sounds like someone's targeting the small guilds." I suggested. 

 No one said anything so I kept talking. "I mean Lc guild master was from Reborn, and you guys weren't really that big. No offense." 

"None taken." Zetah and Kc said simultaneously. 

They grinned at each other for a second then went back into their serious mode. 

 "Well, Air and I will be re-tracing our steps at Berserk guild. Until then, Aly is in charge." I nodded at my own decision. 

 "Well, umm..actually.." She played with her fingers. "Berserk guild disbanded because well..lack of contribution." 

 "What?" I face-palmed. 

"The place is still there! It's just empty.." She looked down nervously. 

 "Okay, well we'll go there. Right Now." I stood up. 

"Right now?" Aly asked. "It's the almost middle of the night!" 

"Well, We have to find her. It could be too late for all we know. It won't be for long Aly, so don't worry!" I grinned. 

"Can I talk to you for a second first about something?" Aly asked. 

"Sure." 

She stood and led me into the kitchen. 

"Have you ever wondered if Illi is ever coming back?" She asked. 

"Now that all this stuff is going on, I'm doubting if the guild is going to get anywhere." I rubbed my eyes under my glasses.

 "Would you ever leave this guild?"

"I would never leave."

"What if we made a new FairyTail guild and moved everyone there?"

"I don't know." 

Aly laughed. "Then you should be the Guild Master." 

"Then who would be Assistant Guild Manager?" 

"Me." She poked herself. 

"Well, I Hero as the unofficial official guild master of FairyTail, ask that you make a list of who is left in the guild and report that to me. Then I think we can get moving." 

Aly nodded grinning before running down the hall. 

I walked out of the kitchen, and back into the lounge room. 

"Oh and Hero," Kyo walked up to me. "If you need us for anything, just send a big shout through messaging!" 

=====