Chapter 2- Cook Off? Of Course!

I brushed down my apron out of habit. Other people were shouting and cheering for their favorite teams. 

I looked around to see one of my main enemies.

Okay not really enemy, but a main competitor. 

Sisland. Leader of Fantasy Guild. 

I don't hate her with a passion that burns deep within my very soul or anything, but I think she just wants to control all guilds, and make them all one with ther leader. 

Crazy power to control everyone and blah blah blah..

I heard people cheering for her, but most were silent. 

Sisland isn't the nicest person ever. 

I'd bet 40 gold she paid them to cheer for her. 

She scanned her fellow contestants showing a fake grin. 

I'm pretty sure she didn't see me because well... rumor has it that she doesn't see noobs like me. 

Thank the stars. 

"Alright! Welcome to the Starglade Cook Off! We'd like to welcome our contestants!"

"Sisland from Fantasy!" The crowd went crazy. Yea. She paid them. 

I glanced at my guildies who just clapped politely. 

"Hero from FairyTail!" There were less screams and whoo's as Hero waved, and encouraging remarks, but overall there was a lot. 

As The announcer named the contestants I thought about how there weren't that many cooks in Starglade. There could be rogue cooks.

"Kc from Reborn!" I waved. My guildies were nuts. Screaming. I mentally facepalmed. I shook my head, and saw someone out of the corner of my eye. 

Defender. 

He looked at me, smiled and clapped. 

He better not think I like him or something. 

"You have one hour! Start!" The announcer shouted. 

Who gives you one hour to cook?! 

Not nearly enough time for me to prepare something amazing like..uh..

1. Finding and killing an ultra rare rabbit or something along the lines of it.  

2. Ultra Rare animals are SUPER hard for me to cook, and I'm level 10. 

The highest cooking skill I've seen is 15, and that's held by the One and Only..

Hero. 

She (Yes She) IS an idol. I don't know any of her stats because she hides them all of the time, but whenever you see her in Sengolia she has killer mage moves. 

What's wrong with a girl mage named Hero? 

 Mages can be Hero's Too! 

Anyway...

I looked in my backpack for supplies. 

Hmm..eggs..birds...some rocks...Oh! A Chicklar. 

Chicklar are like a baby Pheonix, and it is soo rare for me to find a Pheonix, BUT thanks to me being in a powerful guild where there are only 2 mortals, I can get a dead one, and cook it for dinner.

Chicklar feathers are important too because you can use them to start a fire with or without twigs.

I should make Chicklar wings. I thought.