Chapter 8- Training..and then some.

"Good Morning! Knockety-Knock Knock!" Airilia opened my door filling the room with light.  

I groaned rolling over and pulling my PJ's closer. "Noo.." I heard the soft groan come from myself.

Then I felt a plop on my bed. "pssst..Kc.." Zetah whispered. 

"Hmm?" I mumbled from under the covers. 

"WAKE UP!"  She yelled shaking the bed violently. 

"Aggh!" I fell onto the floor. 

"Oppsies..hehehe.. Good Morning!" Zetah grinned. 

"Oh daughter of mine! You'll have to get dressed in a few okay?" Airilia winked before closing the door behind her. 

"Does your room look the same as mine?" I asked Zetah. 

"Same stuff. It's just in different places," She responded looking around the room. "Oh and Did you know Airilia is  Guild Master for Berserk? You know the guild Solara's in?" 

"Wait a minute. I'm guessing they both have the same story? They just hang out here then?" I asked. 

"Yep, saying to both anyway." Zetah said swinging her legs back and forth. "It's rumored that Power may be moving too." 

 "How exactly did you find that out..?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm a rogue. Stealth. All I can say so I must take my leave now," She got up grinning."It'd be awkward me standing in here watching you put on your armour." 

 "That may be true, but this conversation is not over!" I attempted a glare. 

=====

Walking out of my room, and closing the door I made my way to the dining room. 

Oh wait. I have no idea where I'm going. 

I sighed. 

"-and stay out!" I turned to see Aly kicking Tsukune out of the master bedroom. 

"What?" I asked to anyone that could here. 

"Aly's stronger than me, so.. I don't get the master bedroom." Tsukune looked down. 

"I thought she was Assisstant Guild Manager?" 

"She is." 

"Then why-" Tsukune cut me off. 

"I don't know." 

"Okay...so where'd you sleep last night then?" I asked. 

"I slept in there last night, but she kicked me out..as you just saw.." He sighed running fingers through his hair.

 Aly creeped out of the masterbedroom wearing a grin on her face.

"You have no idea where to go do you?" She laughed.

I sighed grumbling a maybe.

 "Okay. I'll lead the way!" Aly posed. 

=====

"Here we are," Aly grinned. "The wonderful kitchen! Where FOD and stuff that we eat is."

 "Food also known as FOD because we say it wrong all of the time," Hero was stirring something while Tsukune was running around with ingredients. "is an important part of the diet, and keeps you healthy and..etc. etc." 

Aly tried to steal a bite, but Hero slapped her hand before she could get any.

 Zuzu and Jrg dragged themselves into the kitchen.. "Where's the FOD when you need it?" Zuzu moaned.