Chapter 1- And so it begins.

-BEEP-! -BEEP-! -BEEP-! Ugh. "Make. It stop! Please!" I yelled out loud in frustration.

2:30am

I mean I'm a cook, and I have to wake up early and all, but today...I start training. I drag myself out of bed and find my apron. I look in my bag to find that yesterday I didn't get ant Razorbeak eggs. So now. I have to go and hunt them. Good Grief. Why Me? On this day? 

Razorbeaks are located in Tundra and Falling Stars Bluff. Please. Please tell me I bought teleportation scrolls with me? I looked in my bag, and did a mental celebration. There was 1 left. 

Mental Note: buy more scrolls. 

As I used the scroll to teleport to Aurora Point, (the cheap thing about em' is that they teleport to towns) Jrg busted into my room. "We're outta eggs so I ya- oh. okay then. I'll wait in the gaming room."  I nodded as the last of me disappeared from my room.   

The walk from Aurora Point to The Tundra was a mess. As soon as I stepped out of town, I was attacked. 

By puppets. I mean they were easy to kill. Well okay They were pretty tough. I mean level 33 might look easy to me, but well I'm just getting the hang of using the bow and arrow. 

I saw my prey out of the corner of my eyes.

Two Razorbeaks were wandering around. I spun and shot. It recognized where I was in an instant. It's eyes glowed red. This is new. Is this world we live in evolving? I got ready another arrow (thank the stars that I know how to make arrows!) , and it dodged. Ugh..This is gonna be harder than I thought.. I usually do these things they last about 10 seconds then I'm done. I got ready my most powerful move. The Improved Fire Arrow.

Yeah I know You thought it was going to be something amazing like Rain of Heavenly Arrows or something like that, but hey I'm level 41. 

I pulled it out and instantly flames busted on the arrow.

Oh yeah.

Razorbeak meat with eggs for breakfast. It shot straight through the bird like it was nothing. "Yeah! Alright!" I did my signature victory move.

I spun in a circle and held my bow up in the air. Don't. Judge. Me. 

I collected the meat, and the eggs then walked back to Aurora Point. It was probably about 3:00 am. Because as I walked back the Puppets I had killed earlier re-spawned. They always do that at 3:00am. Tych made an announcement in the newspaper saying so. So I had to fight those little hyper-active, coffee infested demons.

Again. 

I checked the clock when I walked back into Aurora Point. Yep. 3:35am.

It took me awhile to kill them okay?

"Oh! I have to buy scrolls!" The way that you can tell between people that are real, and people that are well robots I guess I can say..I dunno what they are. They don't have a name floating above their heads. (don't ask why this world has floating words) and they're in every town, city.. well I hope you get my point. This was proved by Ro because he claimed at one time that he was in love with the Vendor potion lady. He tried to ask her out, but well it didn't really work out because she kept saying "How may I help you today?" or "I'm sorry, but that quest is unavailable." 

Hm..I guess I should explain more into detail. Okay! So if you were wondering how we got our names..at the beginning of the world. Tyria Village. We make our own names. We don't know anything about how we got here. At least they have phones here.