Chapter 13- Winged Weddings

We chatted around the food tables waiting for Jrg and Lover to come out. 

Everyone seemed to be having a great time. 

Zuzu bought my wedding ticket because I didn't have enough money. 

"It cost about 10g per ticket. Not much." Jrg had said nonchalantly.  

Pffft. Not much. Has everyone forgotten that I literally have no money?  

I managed to find enough money to buy one by having to train my way to get there. 

I leveled twice to 43 along the way. 

"Soo.." I leaned back in my chair stretching my bones were still tired from working so hard the past day. 

"Shh." Zetah flicked my arm. "I'm searching for prey."

I was wearing a blue, white, and black dress with a white shawl to cover my bare shoulders and sandals.

Zetah was wearing a plain cream colored dress that touched the ground with matching gloves. She wore flats underneath though.  

"What? I'm bored." I huffed scanning the area. "There are two twins behind you. Turn about to your 3:00 then you'll see them."

She turned grinning. "Dang it. You're getting good at this. I mean, you can go talk to Defender. He's coming this way anyway."  

"Wait, What?" 

Before she could here me, she was gone and was replaced by this  'fan' of mine. 

"Hey, I didn't know you'd be here." He spoke to me. 

"Well, yea. Jrg's in the same guild as me. Why are you- I mean, What are you doing here?" I asked trying to carry a conversation. 

He laughed. "Well I found a ticket to it. It was like it fell out of the sky." 

"Hmm.. was there anything suspicious about it?" I leaned onto the table. 

"Besides the fact that it came out of nowhere and it had a little 'Z' etched on it, not a thing suspicious." 

Z. Zetah. That mischievous girl. 

I frowned at the table before getting up. 

"Hey, Where are you going?" He asked standing. 

"To go..um.. find my friends." I walked away hurriedly before I could listen to what he had to say. 

I found her talking to a guy and quickly hid by a near tree so she wouldn't see me. 

A guy? Where's the other one? 

Then I saw him. He snuck up behind her and said something that made her scream and giggle uncontrollably. 

"So what are we doing?" Defender whispered. 

I jumped. "Don't scare me like that." 

"Sorry." He glanced in Zetah's direction. "Who's that over there?" 

"One of my friends. I have to tell her something." 

"Is it about me?" He grinned. 

"No." I lied.

"Okay then, I can go get her." With that he ventured off into Zetah's direction. 

I watched again as he ventured over, and tried to urge her this way, and after some time she finally waved the boys a farewell and came over. 

"What's this all about?" She huffed. "I'm missing some good stuff being over here and why are you over under this tree? Are you doing something you shouldn't be?"