Chapter 2 - Girls

I laid awake in bed, once again not being able to sleep. I still had the feeling someone was watching me and it was really annoying me.

"No one is watching you, go back to sleep." I said aloud to myself. I huffed and rolled over in bed, trying to sleep but it just wasn't working.

"Exactly, no one's watching you." A voice cackled behind me.

My eyes widened and I immediately turned around to see what seemed to be a glowing triangle sitting on my wardrobe. I yelled and sat upright looking at the weird thing. It had one eye and was wearing a bowtie. In the glow of it, I saw he also had stick-like arms and legs and was also wearing a floating top hat. Some fancy shape this was.

"Damn, what gave it away?" The thing snapped it's fingers.

"W-Who- W-What are you??" I stuttered, staring at it in horror. It wasn't exactly scary since it was a floating shape, but it was really weird and surprising.

"Oh, how rude of me." The thing slapped himself. "I am Bill Cipher. Nice to meet you." He floated up to me and held out his hand, causing me to retaliate and slap it away.

He looked at his hand and laughed. "More of a highfive sort of guy? I respect that."

"What are you? Why are you here?" I asked. "Are you the thing that's been following me?"

"Firstly, I'm a demon, let's get that straight." He said.

"What, a demon of mathematics or something?" I snickered.

"Funny." He rolled his eye. "Secondly-"

"Oh, I get it. You're illuminati or something." I said.

"Illumin- Well I guess.. It doesn't matter-" He stuttered.

"Do you like make people worship the devil or something, is that how it works?"

"I..." He seemed at a loss for words.

"Oh! Do you like perform for the devil? You have that little top hat and tie, are you a tapdancer?" I asked.

"Oh my God, shut up!" He yelled.

"Oh my God? But I thought you worked for the devil?" I laughed.

"Are they always this annoying?" He sighed. He moved his hand towards me and the next thing I knew my mouth was gone. I pet the area where my mouth should have been but it wasn't there, and there was no way for me to talk. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him angrily.

"As I was saying," He sighed. "Secondly, I'm here to make a deal with you, and thirdly, yes I have been following you. Now enough with the little details, lets get onto the big picture here." He said, snapping his fingers so my mouth was back in place.

"I don't want to make a deal with a floating triangle." I hissed.

"Why do people always point out my insecurities?" He said sadly, then started laughing. "About my offer, I will leave you and anyone you know alone forever, as long as you furfil your end of the bargain."

I sat there silently, thinking about his offer. "What do you want?" I asked.

"I just need you to go shopping for me." He replied.