Chapter 9 - Sick

A.N 19/12/15: HEY GUYS I JUST WENT BACK AND EDITED ALOT-O-SHIT IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS SO I RECOMMEND YOU GO BACK AND REREAD IT U DONT HAVE TO BUT ITLL BE BETTER IF U DO

ALSO WHOS ENJOYING THIS STORY SO FAR BC IM NOT GETTING MANY COMMENTS AND //TUGS AT SHIRT NERVOUSLY//

ALLLLLSSOOO WHEN IT GETS TO THE TIME WOULD U GUYS LIKE SOME SMUT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) OKAYOKAY HERES THE STORY BYE

---

The next morning I woke up to the sounds of Mabel throwing up the entire contents of her stomach in the bathroom. I guess I was taking a day off school to make sure she was okay. I sighed and sat upright in bed, rubbing my eyes. As I did so, I heard shuffling under the bed.

"Bill, if you're under my bed and you're going to drag me under again it's not happening." I chuckled, getting on my hands and knees and peering over the side of the bed.

Bill was there, but he was asleep with one hand behind his head and one hand resting on his stomach. I smiled to myself softly. He was cute.. I stood up to check on Mabel when a set of hands pulled me under the bed.

"B-Bill!" I whined as he grabbed my arm and pulled my body to his. "D-Dude!" I stuttered.

"Goddamn, you're warm." He buried his head into the crook of my neck.

"B-Bill, cmon!" I became completely flustered, trying to wriggle out of his grip.

"You're a weakling." He mumbled.

I gave up and pouted, crossing my arms. "Shutup."

"Dipperrrr.." He said, muffled by my neck.

"W-What?" I tried not to laugh. His breath on my neck tickled.

"I don't wanna go to schooool.." He whined.

"Well, I'm not going today because I have to take care of Mabel, so you can stay home." I said.

"But I don't wanna miss a day of school; I like school." He sighed.

"Then why are you saying you don't want to go?" I chuckled.

"Because I like you and sleep too." He mumbled, letting out a deep breath. I looked away and blushed.

"W-Well, you can sleep but not with me, okay?" I replied quietly. My dirty mind was making this conversation very awkward for me.

"Fine. One sec." He said, then moved his head up to my hair and inhaled deeply.

"D-Dude! That tickles!" I laughed, squirming in his arms.

"You have a nice distinctive smell." He sighed, loosening his arms. I crawled out from under the bed and took another look at him. He was already asleep.

He still had to learn about boundaries...

I walked to the bathroom where Mabel was sitting on the floor petting Waddles slowly.