Chapter 23 - Shopping

i drew dippers outfit bc hes my precious adorkable son and i drew the shit on the side bc i forgot the earmuffs and gloves, then i just started doing meme stuff tbh-

i did the same thing with bill ill post it next chapter :')

---

"Dipper, I'm going out bye!!"

I mumbled drowsily, opening my eyes slowly and readjusting to my surroundings. It was the weekend morning right before school started again. Well maybe it was morning? I tended to sleep in as much as I could so it could've been night for all I knew. I sighed and closed my eyes again.

I felt Bill's warmth from behind me, his soft, steady breathing hitching slightly as he tightened his grip around my body causing me to smile.

"Is it morning?" He mumbled, his voice tired and raspy.

"Mhm." I nodded. He shifted his head so that his chin was resting on my shoulder.

"Should we get up?" He sighed.

"No, I wanna stay like this forever." I pouted grumpily, rubbing my head into his cheek as he laughed.

"We can't stay like this forever." He chuckled.

"Hnnn." I grumbled.

"Let's do something today." He whispered, planting a kiss on the tip of my ear causing me to giggle.

"Like what?" I asked, turning my head to smiled at him.

"I'm not sure." He replied.

"How about shopping for some new clothes? You don't really own anything." I suggested.

"Sounds good." He smiled, pecking my lips as he got up. I continued to lie there as Bill stood there with his hands on his hips, staring at me.

"Get up lazy ass." He sneered.

"Rude." I scoffed, getting up to get dressed.

"Hey, I just remembered we've been to the shopping centre before. Well, assuming we are going to that one where Meghan works." Bill said, looking at me as I pulled some clothes out of my drawers.

"Yeah, so?" I laughed.

"It was a nice memory is all." He shrugged as I pulled out a pair of black tracksuit pants. "Wear the jeans." He said.

I looked at him with a confused expression, then looked at the pants I had picked up with a pout. "But these are fluffy." I whined, holding them up and showing him them.

"We should wear exactly what we wore that day." He grinned.

"Why?" I asked.

"To relive the memory! As boyfriends though." He laughed. I looked at the jeans sitting in my drawers and felt myself blush.

"But that's no fair, you were wearing something super adorable and I was wearing some shitty clothes from the bottom of my drawer." I frowned. He smirked and clicked his fingers, his clothes immediately changing into the adorable, oversized sweater with the ugg boots, leggings and bow, smiling at me. This time he also had a bunch of colourful rings on his fingers, causing me to giggle. God he was so cute.

"Alright, I'll dress you then." He looked at me with great concentration. After a few seconds he grinned and clicked his fingers once more as my attire changed.

I wear now almost identical to him, but instead of the sweater I was wearing a black, long sleeved turtleneck shirt with a red patterned poncho on top.