Chapter 16 - Losing All Sanity

(Bill's POV - oho we gettin alot of pov changes here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"Bill, what the hell happened the other day? You had some weird mental breakdown."

"You can't hang with us anymore. We don't want to be seen with a retard."

"Where's Gideon? I haven't seen him for days!"

"Did you kill Gideon?"

"Where the fuck is he, weirdo?"

"You're a low-life!"

"You disgusting murderer!!"

"What's with your stupid choices in clothing anyway? Fucking faggot."

"Just admit you're a murderer, where else would he be?"

"Who's that Pines kid you're always hanging out with? Using him for good grades in school or something? Or are you guys dating? Disgusting queers."

"You're a mentally challenged retard!"

"Fucking kill yourself."

"Why don't you just die?"

"Want me to kick you some more, gay boy?"

"You killed him didn't you? Spit it out; and I don't mean more blood."

"You seem different, got multiple personality disorder, retard?

"No one likes you."

"You were muttering Latin. Are you some sort of illuminati worshipper?"

"You fucking disgusting demon."

"Go back to hell where you belong."

Horrible voices flooded through my head, trying to rip me away from reality as I walked home from work with new cuts and bruises. My so called 'friends' after witnessing my breakdown had been accusing me of killing Gideon. They had also started to catch on that I wasn't an average person, which was very worrying. I'd never experienced bullying or abuse before, and to be honest, it was pretty rough. They were my friends until I changed which was really putting me down. In the human world, do you have to shape your personality and appearance to tend to other likes and dislikes? Is that how this world really worked?

Every single day. At school, at work, anywhere they saw me alone they would stop me and beat me. When I saw them I'd try to dodge their attacks, but I'd always end up ducking down or rolling onto the floor, making it much easier for them to kick me until I couldn't move. I'd always protect my face as that was the first thing most people (especially Dipper) saw, but lately they had started targeting my face, and I was getting worried Dipper was going to notice. If he noticed I was coming home with cuts on my face and black eyes, he'd catch on for sure. I tried to cover them with some stuff I found in Mabel's room called concealer, and it mostly worked, but some bruises on my stomach were really dark and often hard to hide.

After a beating, I'd cower on the floor for a good ten minutes before forcing myself to get up. I'd be violently dizzy and in agony, but I'd soldier on and pretend it never happened. Everyday though it was getting harder and harder to forget. Every step I took, every movement, every word I spoke caused pain. Everything hurt. My head, my body, my brain, my heart. I was struggling and I would always tell myself to confess what was happening to Dipper, but part of me didn't want to. I didn't want him to worry or freak out, I was stressing him out enough as it was. What if he got mad and talked to them? They'd beat him too. What if he yelled at me for being too weak? There were too many risks.