Chapter 19 - Half of What I Used To Be

SORRY ABOUT THE CONFUSION WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED IT SO I DELETED IT IMMEDIATELY SORRY HERES THE FULL THING LMAO aLSO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTERS SHIT IM TIRED BUT I FELT LIKE WRITING SOOO

Dipper's POV

"I don't know what's going to happen, so be prepared."

"Wait, his body is healing!"

"How the hell does a sawed off leg reattach itself?"

"I don't think he's back to normal."

I groaned and opened my eyes, my head starting to throb.

"Dipper?"

My vision was blurry and I couldn't seem to focus it. For every second my eyes were open, my headache just seemed to worsen. I shut them tight and groaned again.

"My head.." I mumbled.

"I know you're in pain, but.. You need to open your eyes." I heard Bill say.

I sighed and opened them up again, ignoring the pain the the back of my head. I looked up at Bill who was hanging over me, shooting me a look of concern and concentration. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's happening?" I asked.

Bill narrowed his eyes, using his hands to prop open and inspect my eyes.

"Dude, what are-"

"Shush for a second." He mumbled, continuing to look. He sat back and put his hand on his chin, thinking deeply. It was then that I realised Mabel and Will were looking over at my worriedly.

"Oh, hey!" I grinned, sitting up slowly and looking at them. They just kept looking at me like I was some sort of monster. "What, is there something on my face?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Dipper." I snapped my attention to Bill.

"What's happening? What's wrong?" I chuckled, completely confused.

He ran his hand along a large scar on my leg. I looked down and my eyes widened.

"What the hell is that!?" I gasped in horror.

"I don't understand..." Bill mumbled.

I looked up at him. "Can someone tell me what's going on?!" I cried.

He looked down sadly. "He's still half demon."

I cocked my head in confusion.

"Is he dangerous?" Mabel asked. My eye twitched. I'm right here.

"Did you say half demon?" Will asked shockingly. He grabbed my face and stared deep into my eyes, almost as if he were staring into my soul itself.

"G-Guys!" I pulled away, glaring at the three of them.

"It's true... But how is that even-" Will began to say.

"GUYS!" I yelled. Their attention all snapped to me as I exhaled angrily. "I just woke up, I have no idea where we are and what is happening so it would be really nice if someone filled me in instead of completely ignoring me!" I growled.

"His eyes." Mabel whispered.

"His hands." Will mumbled.

"What the fuck are you guys-" I looked down at my hands and froze. They had white flames emerging from them.

I'm on fire, and it doesn't hurt?

"Long story short.." Bill sighed. "I... I kind of lost my mind and uh... Killed you.. Then turned you into a demon.. b-but I snapped out of it and tried to change you back! But that didn't exactly work... So uhm... Somehow you are now half human half demon." Bill shrugged and grinned nervously.