Chapter 20 - The Greatest Christmas Gift

Dipper's POV

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY SACK OF SHIT IT'S CHRISTMAS!!"

I was woken up with a slap to the face with a pillow, as I was every year on this very special day. 'Gift giving and unnecessary and annoying happiness day'.

Sorry, I mean Christmas.

"For once could you just let me sleep in?" I groaned, pulling the covers over my head.

"Nope!" Mabel's cheery voice giggled as she grabbed my blankets, ripping them off me. I furrowed my eyebrows and used my powers to rip the blanket back off her without having to move, placing them back on me as I smiled happily.

"No fair, you can't use your stupid gay demon powers on me!" Mabel whined. My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly in bed, flailing my arms.

"SHUSH." I hissed, going bright red.

"Oops." She covered her mouth innocently, but still managed to smirk through her innocence. She skipped out of my room, humming a Christmas tune. I groaned and rolled my eyes, pulling the covers off me and getting out of bed. I yawned as I walked into the lounge room.

Suddenly a bunch of teenagers popped out from behind the couch. "SURPRISE!!" The all screamed, blowing party blowers and popping party poppers. I screeched and fell to the floor in surprise.

"Geez man, you scream like a girl." Wendy laughed, hanging over the couch and smirking at me with a party blower hanging out of her mouth.

"Shutup!" I huffed, standing up and rolling my eyes.

"Merry Christmas Dipper!" Mabel popped out from behind me unexpectedly, causing me to scream again.

"Jesus Christ, I just woke up!" I groaned.

"We have a big surprise for you." Her eyes sparkled with excitement. I looked at everyone standing in the lounge room, Wendy, Robbie, Tambry, Thompson, Nate, Lee, Pacifica, Candy, Grenda, a few other people I wasn't familiar with; everyone was there.

Well almost.

"Wait, where's Bill? And Will and Meghan?" I asked.

"Ignore me why don't you." Mabel looked at me with an unimpressed expression.

"N-No, sorry I'm just tired." I sighed, rubbing my eyes. "This is really awesome, thanks Mabel." I smiled.

"This isn't the surprise, dummy." Mabel huffed, dragging me to the front door. I looked at her cluelessly. "Open the door." She smiled.

I looked at her weirdly and hesitantly opened the front door, half expecting a lion or something to jump out at me. That seemed like Mabel's idea of a surprise, but when I opened the door it was something much more surprising.

And amazing.

"S-Soos..?" I mumbled, a lump forming in my throat. None other than Soos was standing there with his hands in his pockets, a large nervous grin on his face.

"H-Hey, Dipper." He said.

"Oh my God!" I cried, tears spilling out of my eyes as I lunged at him for a hug.

"Calm down dude, it hasn't been that long!" He laughed, starting to choke himself as he hugged me back.

"H-How did you get here!?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, but tears of happiness continued to fall.