Chapter 17 - Dipper the Demon

•IMPORTANT NOTE• THIS FANFICTION IS COMPLETELY MADE UP THEREFORE ANY RITUALS OR DEMON SHIT ARE BULLSHIT SO DONT COMMENT SAYING "wtf this isn't possible trololol" OF COURSE IT ISNT POSSIBLE ITS MADE UP JUST PUTTING THAT OUT THERE OKAY NOW ENJOY EVEN THOUGH U PROBABLY WONT AND ULL WANT TO KILL ME AFTER THIS :') also this was written aND edited at 3am so it probs makes no sense bye

Dipper's POV

"Stop!!" Will screamed as my vision went blurry. I shut my eyes, ignoring the nausea that was worsening in my stomach as my feet lifted off the ground and we disappeared from sight. Nothing more than a second later, I felt my feet on the floor. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around, seeing nothing but a dark room with a single chair in it. We seemed to be in some stone underground room with torches surrounding.

"Where are we?" I asked, feeling nervous.

"Tell me how you're feeling." Bill whispered in my ear as he disappeared from sight.

"W-What?" I asked, looking around to try and find him. "Bill, what's going on? Why are we here?"

"Do you enjoy your life, Dipper?" Bill appeared, leaning on the back of the chair with a raised eyebrow. I don't know what happened to him. His cheeky grin, glistening blue eyes, tanned skin, little freckles and bow in his hair; all gone. All that was left was a manic mess. His cheeky smile had turned to a strained, evil one, his eyes had blackened, his skin was paler and overall he looked downright broken and scary.

"Bill-" I began to say.

"Answer the question." He snapped, looking at me with an infuriated expression.

"W-Well... Yeah?" I replied nervously.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Look... sometimes life isn't easy, but there are a lot of good times you know?" I said.

"Liar." He smirked.

"I-I'm not-"

"Dipper Pines, you honestly hate life. You hate how the world revolves around money and working, that's why you don't have a job. You love your sister but you hate how your parents are always leaving you two alone. You feel responsible for Mabel and her actions and you're worried that if she screws up, it will be your fault. You're also afraid of screwing up yourself. You want to live a happy life but you are almost certain you can't, resulting in you secretly despising the concept of life. You hate society, school, socialising; you just want to live a fun and free life filled with adventure. Reality screws with your future plans, and you hate it. You wish you could go back in time and stop yourself from screwing things up, you wish you could just kill off all the selfish bastards in the world, you wish you were confident and skilled enough to do things you love, but you can't. Sometimes you wish you could just die, but you're against that because then you would join the other selfish, cowardly bastards in the world." Bill grinned.

The saliva in my throat seemed to thicken. I gulped and looked at him angrily. "Stop over exaggerating. That's kind of offensive to tell me I'm like that when I'm not. If I were like that that I'd have cuts up and down my arms." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, but I'm not over exaggerating. And I said you hate life, not that you aren't strong and you would stoop down to that kind of stuff." He chuckled. "I can see you inner feelings. The feelings you don't even know are really there. You mask these feelings with hope, hope that life is better than that, but deep down, hope does absolutely fuck all."