Catching up-1

Five years into the future

Hey Remember me Scarlett Port? Well Last time we met I was 15 sitting at home talking to Hayes well a lot has happened since then Me and Jack J are together cause Hayes said that he is with someone else and usual me I ran out of MY house in tears and ran to Jack&Jacks house which was down the road.

Shawn and Hillary are still together which is amazing cause their married and have 2 amazing twins Jacob and Angie there both 3 and have wonderful Lives.
Shawn has grown up to be a wonderful Father with his wife Hillary and there are amazing were still best friends till this day.

Alex and Nash are still together but have are having troubles with each other and its kinda getting me worried about them but they have wonderful children 3 in fact Nash jr,Adam,Kylie. Kylie is the oldest who is 9,Nash jr is 4 and Adam is 2.

Remember Ash when we went to meet #Harlett's fan well Ash has been in contact with Alex and I now am a Aunty but she has a Boyfriend and is getting along with Matt :)

Hayes now I am not so sure about he has been on DWTS Season 21 I support him and everything but you know his partner Emma Slater well there dating soo!! They have been for 5 years now since we broke up.

Me and Jack have been Dating since the year after me and Hayes broke up

------------------------
PLOT TWIST
So what did you think? New sequal and Harlett isnt dating no more OMG!
Dont worry Passengers of the Harlett ship I have plans may not be good plans but we get through it together. Oh and I dont have anyhring againest Emma she is beautiful and a wonderful dancer!! She is so cool!! My life would be complete if I met her and Hayes!! She is so talented but yeah how do you like the first chapter?

Bye passengars!!
Share Vote Comment Add to your library
Love yous