Meet & Greet- 31

Scarlett
I hear my phone ding, every morning I get notifications it randomly just wakes me up. I get up and go into the bathroom and get changed into running sweats and a short crop top with white short converses,I hear people downstairs "GO AWAY!" Taylor says I go downstairs really confused? I see Blake!

I turn around "Scarlett I came here to see you" Blake says "But she ain't wanting you here" Taylor yells "Taylor, Let me handle it!" I say backing him up "okay lil sis, but if he hurts you I am killing him, here and now" I nod and Taylor smiles "Nice seeing you blake" Taylor turns around and walks down the hallway "You too hayes" He kisses my cheek "I am watching you Blake!" Hayes says.

"Umm I don't have a lot of time Blake but we can go out for a bit" I say he nods "Taylor,Hayes,Nash! I am going out for a while with blake!" I yell "yeah thats fine but be back by 11:30 for the meet and greet?" Nash yells from the kitchen "yeah ok bye" I say "Keep your phone on" Taylor yells "ok! GOODBYE" I say walking out the door.

"So what brings you to Miami" he asks "well mostly the beaches and we wanted a getaway" I reply.

"Why are you here in Miami" I reply back "Well my uncle is in hospital so were here for him" he replies "aww I am so sorry, I am always here for you" I say patting his shoulder.

We both get to the cafe and order drinks and some snacks, "Uh could I get a chocolate milkshake and some toasted banana bread" I ask the lady at the desk nods and I pay $10.39 "uh name for the milkshake?" She asks "Caniff" she nods and walks off.

Blake goes and orders "So how have you been since, you know the accident?" He puts his head down "Ah good" I stutter "Thats good" he short replies "Um I am pregnant now, we don't know the gender though?" I say "wanna come, when we do?" I ask he shakes his head "no, hayes would end up hitting me" he says.

Then my phone vibrates
Hg: Hey! Its time to go to the m&g, will meet you there?
Me: yeah ok, will be there in a bit.

"Well good seeing you Blake, but I gotta run" I say he nods and we hug "Ok I understand, go be a superstar" he smiles I rush off "Bye Blake" I run off.

I run home and just get home before they pack up, I walk in and have a shower I see hayes and go and kiss his cheek "Love you!" I say he nods, and walks off.

"Whats wrong with hayes" I whisper to Nash "I think hes pissed cause you went with Blake" He says.

We get in the car and head to the hall where the meet and greet is, there was 2 cars and car 1 there was me,nash,taylor,cam,hayes,aaron and car 2 had matt,shawn,grayson,ethan and Jack J and Jack G. We got out and headed to the backstage.

"Oh ok" I say putting my head down "Hey Scarlett" A fan says "Hi" I say smiling, "Um could we get a picture" She says "yeah sure" I say. She grabs her phone and I smile "smile" says Nash "thanks Nash, could we get a selfie now" she asks Nash nods "oh I actually wanted Scarlett but ok two Griers!" She says I giggle and Nash punches my shoulder "Meanie, getting all the fans" Nash says pouting I nod and walk off to find hayes.

I find hayes sitting with a girl, I smile and think nothing about it. I walk past and went to set up and did a soundcheck, we actually are surprising the fans with a show and thats when we go on tour around the world, which I am excited about.

"Scarlett go get all the boys for the soundcheck" our manager says I nod and walk around, I find all the boys in a lounge for performers only I guess thats us. I look around and get all the boys rounded up but cant find hayes, I walk around and see hayes kissing the girl he was talking to 5 freakin seconds ago?! He kissed back too!!