Back home, finally. -34

Scarlett

I get a shaking feeling, I just remembered that today is the day we go home to LA. I get up and check my phone.

4:50pm

Shit. I slept over time. I go downstairs and see everyone smiling and packed.

I run back upstairs and grab some comfy clothes, converses, Sports bra,Singlet,Red and Black flannel,Adidas sweats and my hair in a messy bun.

I go into the bathroom and pack up my makeup,shampoo's and conditioners, I grab the bathroom needs and put it in my suitcase.

All the boys go expect Brent, he is going to stay a few more weeks.

I get into a white airport shuttle and sit with hayes. I close my eyes and lean on hayes shoulder he leans on my head then I hear a iphone sound like a camera, Hayes looks up it lightens the weight off my head. I open my eyes and grab my beat earphones and blast music.

Twenty minutes later.

"Baby,baby" hayes whispers I lift my head and we were at the Miami airport, Its kinda sad we have to go. We get out the shuttle and grab our luggage. We get stopped by fans and I mean heaps of fans just wanna say hi to the baby or me and hayes, Its funny cause usually Nash is normally the one who gets swamped with fans and them asking for pictures but its me and hayes.

"Flight 702 for Los Angeles boarding now" I give hayes the signal that we go now. He nods and we all walk off.

We walk through and see blake.

"Blake?!" I yell he turns his head and starts to walk over to us, hayes folds his arms and rolls his eyes.

"So Scarlett, going back to LA?" He smiles I nod and whisper something "I will text you on the plane" he nods and walks off "bye scarlett" he waves I wave back and keep walking.

We keep walking till we stop at the waiting areas and sit down "Flight 702 final call for Los Angeles" the intercom says. I give hayes the glare of 'we have to go' he nods and mouths

"Dont worry gorgeous we will get there." Hayes reassures me I nod and we get to our gate. "Head count" Nash says, were right in front of the gate "2,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,3" he counts "were missing one" he panics I look around for cam "I will call him" Jack and Jack say in unison Jack J takes out his phone and dials cam's number "hey ca-what? Oh ok, well were about to board,Umm no, no thank you. Goodbye you!" He shouts we all look at him wide eyed "he is hanging out with a chick "get some, like hayes" Grayson yells hayes punches him and I give him a death stare he looks down and mouths "sorry".

We all sit down at the waiting area I start to panic, I cant be late for the gender "hayes we gotta go" I says with luggage beside me "ok Baby just waiting for cam" Hayes says, I turn around and see cam "Cammy!" I yell the boys look over to him

" oh my god cam!!" Hayes shouts Nash drags all of us to plane.

We get on and here is the seating arrangements
Hayes Nash
Cam Jack G
Matt Me
Ethan Tez
Jake (foush)
Jack J Shawn

I sat next to matt cause we need to know each other a bit more.

We arrive home and me and matt talked the whole time.

I get home and realise that me and the guys with their families are all moving into a giant house with like 6 floors with all our family. Hayes gets into his bed and starts unpacking "thank god for this" he says smirking "Uhh no distractions grier, you have another plane to catch in two days" I tease "Oh yeah, I have tour" he says sad "dont worry, you will be gone a month." I laugh "yeah a month I cant spend without you" He says smiling "So cheesy" I kiss his lips I pull his waist close and I just kiss his lips multiple times "Lets get to bed baby" I nod and get in bed.

These 2 weeks have been chaotic.

---------
Sorry for a short chapter, just think its a filler.