Uh oh!-17

|Scarlett|
I wake and smile to remember a great night last night then I feel an arm around my waist and getting pulled back I turn over and smile at a beautiful boy. Hayes! I kiss his nose and get up he pulls me back and I turn around to his face and he smirks "That was amazing" he says I roll my eyes and kiss his plush lips and melt at his raspy morning voice he lets go of me and I go into the bathroom and threw up. Uh oh! Hayes ran in and held my hair then Alex rushed in and look at me and smirked I rolled my eyes I leant over and threw up again.

Hayes took me back to bed "I dont understand I used protection?" I throw up again but in a bucket that hayes brought in "I know we used protection? Did it break?" I ask but laughing inside "No cause well No! Cause I had a shower after" He says I reach over and call Hillary

Hillary-h Scarlett-s
h-hello?
s-Hill hey can you do a favour?
h-Yeah what for?
s-Can you come with me to the drug store and grab a pregnancy test?
h-Omg! Really?! When?
s- Last night will be here in 10?
h-Yeah sure then tell me how yous got back together? Got it!
s-Yep!
*Hangs up*

I get up and I get a knock at the door "Hello?" I ask "Hey babe wanna watch netflix?" Hayes asks "Umm yeah after I actually am going to the drugstore to get a pregnancy test?" I say "Oh well between you and me I want a kid cause I love you so much! I honestly want to wake up with baby Harlett's running around" I honestly just melt and die right there and then.

Hillary gets here and I wait for her I kiss hayes and I am off. We go to the store and get one I go to the toilet and it comes up '+ positive' I just run out and show Hillary she is excited then we just walk around I rub my stomach cause 1) theres a baby in there and 2) I am hungry! So we walk to IHOP and order (A/N I do not live in america so I dont know what IHOP is but seen in books and movies that they sell pancakes so no hate please dont be nashty) I order the chocolate swirl pancakes and a banana milkshake "That would be $9.45 please" The lady says then someone recognises me and Hillary we say hi and we don't get any hate at all and plus were 22/24 were adults we don't get phased by it she asks for a picture and I follow her on twitter and added her on Snapchat

We go home and I motions hayes to come in the kitchen and talk "Hass guess what?" I say he smiles and raises his eyebrow "Were having a kid?" He jumps up and down like one "Yes baby!" I say he hugs me and picks me up and spins me around then puts me down and levels with my tummy "Hey mate or princess I am your dad and I cant wait till you meet us! And the whole family" he kisses my tummy then me,we call everyone and tell them to meet us at our house cause we want to tell them!

They finally get here and me and Hayes stand up and walk to the front of the lounge room and announce "were having a baby!" All jaws drop and we shoot each other sad looks and everyone just hugs us! "Young Grier and Caniff are having a baby" Nash says I smirk and hug him "I am so happy my beat friend is expecting!!" Jack j says I hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek "Aw my Baby sister is having a baby I AM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!!" Taylor screams we all laugh at his comment "Aw I am gonna be an uncle" Nash says I nod and look over to Alex she has her head down in misery I walk over and whisper "You were my sister for 23 years,you fed,bathed,clothed,supported me I love you,Can you be an aunty for me?" She nods and smiles with tears of joy down her cheeks.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////
Oh snap three updates!