Another date?-21

Blake kuyper^

Blake
I am waiting for Scarlett,then I get a call
Unknown: hi
Blake: hi who is this?
Unknown: stay away from Scarlett she is mine!
*Hangs up*

Okay that was weak and weird?

Scarlett
I meet up at paradise mall for blake and i see him i walk up towards him and hug him he hugs back and we walk to the coffee bean and get something to eat and a drink we sit and talk and blake is actually a regular teen like me,he has a snapchat so i add him,he has Instagram so i add and follow him and twitter we tweet each other a few times and we make names for each other in our contacts so instead of unknown he is Blakey and my name in his phone is Scarlett😘 i did it 💁.

Soz for fast forward just didn't want it to be slow!
2 months later
I am dating Blake and its going really well I am actually supposed to meet his parents next week ;). Hayes isn't dating anyone we still talk but were not the bestest friends in the world but we haven't talked in a while.

Hayes Pov
I still am inlove with Scarlett but then i get a text from her i text her back instantly

Scarlett: Hey Hayes gotta call you need to tell you something.
Hayes: K will answer..

Scarlett calls and i just try to act really cool😎.

Scarlett-S Hayes-H
H:hello whats up?
S- hey um i just got a call from a authority that were speaking at something
H-oh okay well we will meet up soon to sort it out?
S-Yeah ok
H-Cool? Where are you?
S- umm paradise mall with friends
H-ok um yea ok just text me when your finished?
S-ok bye hayes!
H-bye scarlett

I hang up and think about what will we do there?

2:50 pm
Scarlett has texted me saying to meet at Taylor's and her house, we wait then taylor has to say something "hey guys can we just be quiet for a second cause i need to say something" we all nod and he sits down "ok for some while i have been hiding something from you guys." He swallows his words and chokes a bit but comes out with a shocking but normal taylor comment "i have a girlfriend and we kinda did it one night and she is pregnant" he says Scarlett stands up and rushes out of the room with hands on her face, Cam nods and goes after her.

We all just nod and congratulate him and make small talk and then i stand up hug taylor and walk out "where you going bro?" Nash says "Just getting refreshments" i say I find it sick that Blake is here but doesn't go after Scarlett? I walk out to where she is and she wipes her tears and faces me "what do you want?" She says angrily a bit "i want to make sure your ok?" I say while sitting next to her "really? I told blake not to come out" i nod and frown he was meant to do that :(

Scarletts pov
I rush outside cause my big brother just said he was having a baby and for my luck he will neglect me and forget or move away and i remember losing the baby with hayes plus I will have no one left except nash,hayes,cam,matt,jacks there the only people i am close with and i dont even talk that much to them. So i walk outside and sit on the back porch then cam comes out "hey ladybug whats wrong?" I dont answer and cry into my knees. Cam then hugs my side and kisses the top of my head and gets up, well then thanks for making me feel better?

I just sit there for a while and then someone opens the back door and i snap back "what do you want?" I snap "i want to make sure your ok?" Hayes is here with me.shit. "really? I told blake not to come out" he nods then rubs my back "hayes can ask one question" i say he nods "sure fire away" he smiles still holding our side hug "do you think if i never broke up with you the first time and rushed out of our house the night you purposed do you think we'd still be together?" I ask "sure i wouldnt let go of you for the world!" He says kissing my cheek and standing up "what you doing?" I ask confused "were sitting on sky's swings and looking at the stars" he says he grabs my hands and pulls me up"k" i say "ok you know me,dont ever say k again? Got it caniff?!" He says i giggle and nod then he starts to tickle me. Oh shoot I forgot BLAKE!