Your family now -23

🚨🚨WARNING🚨🚨 strong language in this chapter!
If you have sad song or say something please listen to it when i say plzz

Sammys pov
Matt,Jacks,Nash,Cam,Aaron,Grayson,Ethan asked if me and skate would come over to Nash's,Hayes we said yeah why not then Nash 'apparently' warned about this girl that is dating and lives with hayes and there ex's of eachother if you get me,but i am suppose to stay away and hayes showed me a pic of her when they were dating and shes damn fine! I defiantly wanna break up with Jordan for Scarlett,yes i know hayes's ex ex Jordan.

Hayes pov
So i am sitting around at starbucks and someone texts me

From Scarlett👼: hey i am making dinner tonight and nash brang friends over so apparently you know them ! I want it to be like the old days were we were close and i want a family dinner so come home!
To Scarlett👼: hey scarlett yeah ok and probs will know them so yep be over with someone!

She never replied after that i knew she was making dinner so i decided to invite grace and make sure she was ok with it,which she was

(Thats ^ for the last chapter and for you being filled in what happened before the dinner,now this part \/ is when Scarlett and blake are getting ready for their date 😋)

Scarlett's Pov
I rush upstairs after everyone having dinner,i had a small amount not to big but i didn't want to be full before we have out movie date 😉.

I reach my room and then i hear a phone ringing i look at mine it wasn't mine oh wait its Nash's,just before knocking i hear him answer "hello?" He asks i cant hear the other end but i just have to listen to his end of the line, i know its bad to eavesdrop on conversations but i will anyway "hello greg?" Nash says "umm yeah hi would i be able to transfer our day to another day its just i have family here i don't want to give them such a big aftermath and it will destroy them" he says. Aftermath? Destroy us? Transfer? All words i have heard before and dont want to know what they mean in that type of conversation but then i look at the time SHIT! Its 8:58 i have to get ready so i grab a voice recorder and put it above his door.

I run to my room which has almost everything of Blake's here he techicanlly lives here he is always here and gets on really well with taylor and hayes which is the main thing!

I rush into the shower,wash my hair,straighten it,grab a bandana and chuck it around a ponytail i did, i open my closet and decide what to wear? A dress? Jeans? Shorts? Tights? I just grab some ripped blue jeans and a tie die shirt and chuck on a jacket cause its cold i grab my black vans and quickly put on makeup concealer,foundation,mascara and a wittle bit of eyeliner i nod at myself and look in my mirror i smile and look at the time 9:00pm i look at my phone and see blake texted me was my phone on silent?

From Blakey❤️: oi whore love you😘 get yo ass out here now i am waiting
To Blakey❤️: shut yo mouth before you get a ass whooping and coming down now just telling taylor he needs to know ! 😘👼

From Blakey❤️: k and i would love for you to give me a ass whooping it defiantly will shut me up 😉😌😏
To Blakey❤️: dirty minded Kuyper oh why werent you here your brother showed up like 20 mins ago?

I walk outside and see Blakes car i smirk and walk over "huh why?" I ask continuing my question 2 seconds ago "shut yo mouth and get in the damn car woman" he laughs and smiles i hop in and kiss his cheek and hold his hand. He shakes it off for a reason he starts the car and we get on the highway and he takes a nervous look at the mirror of the window and BAM PITCH BLACK!

Taylors pov
Scarlett is going out with Blake she really likes him she asks "i am just going out with Blake k?" I nod and smile not taking my eyes off the tv "TAY" she yells "ok go sis" i say "ok bye" she says with a innocent smile,innocent smile my ass! Shes the devil!

---
12:00am in the morning
( a/nListen to sad song or say something or another sad song)
---
I wake up to hearing my phone ring i walk downstairs to see sam and gray and ethan asleep on the couch with the tv still going i look at the phone and it says unknown id ? I answer "hello?" I say groggy "hello? Taylor Caniff?" A lady about 25 says "yes thats me" i reply "are you brother to scarlett caniff?" She asks my heart dropped "yes what happened where is she?" I say with tears welling up i knew, i knew, i knew "this is the core model hositpal we have scarlett here" she said sadly "w- wh- why what has happened?" I say getting butterflies in my stomach and swallowing half my tears trying not to break down "scarlett has been in a terrible car accident and and might not make it" she says thats where i blew "goodbye" i said she hung up and i just fell to the floor crying what happens if she doesnt make it, i just collapsed and fell and couldn't hear anything for 2 hours.

I can hear now and were at the hospital i could hear yelling "damn you hospital!" I heard hayes say "fuck you blake! Fuck yourself your out off the family you never come over again!" Hayes says while banging on glass i sat up and i saw hayes run over to me i was laying on a lounge i woke up and felt arms wrapped around me and i could hear sniffling.

Nashs pov

So scarlett made us dinner so i finish and rush up to my room and film a video i edited it then i heard a phone ring i picked it up "hello" I asks "hello greg?" I says "umm yeah hi would i be able to transfer our day to another day its just i have family here i don't want to give them such a big aftermath and it will destroy them" i say i hear someone run past my room so open the door and look out nope no one there. I close it and continue my conversation "yeah i will have to tell them,this will either break them or make them stronger" i say he agrees and replies "yeah well better go" he thanks for my time and i say bye i go downstairs and hear scarlett going out with blake "where she going?" I ask "out with Blake" taylor replies not taking his eyes off the tv that there watching "whatcha doing?" I ask "were about to play gta 5" says cam "i'll play" they all nod and we play then i hear some meeting in the kitchen between skate and sammy i think "well before we play i gotta get a drink" they nod and i go into the kitchen before i reach the sliding door and hear something "uh yeah i am planning it tomorrow skate" sammy says "well you better hurry were going back to California tomorrow" skate says then i open the door to actually get a drink "yeah it will be needed to plan- uh hi nash!" Sammy says "hi were playing gta wanna play but i am going to get a drink before were playing ok?" I say they both say yea in unison "ok bye" i say and slide the door close that was weird ?

Hayes pov
Grace went home and i am playing with the boys were playing gta 5 and nash went to get a drink before we play.

-----
11:00pm
---
"Hey guys its pretty late i am gonna crash" i say they all nod and agree "yeah nice call hasss" taylor says "yeah ok night boyss" cam says we all say night and head to bed

---
12:30am in the morning
---
Grayson's Pov
I heard someone come downstairs and i heard crying i sit up and see sam on the floor with a blanket and a couch pillow i get up and gently move ethan away from my legs and i get up and go into the kitchen and see someone on the floor i see who it is and its taylor i widen my eyes and turn on the kitchen lights and the lounge room light and everyone gets up and comes downstairs and trys to yell but then they see taylor sitting with me crying into my shoulder they ask whats wrong "whoah what happened?" Asked hayes "w-ww ell" taylor says swallowing his tears and telling us.

He told us the story and when taylor finished he past out "lets go to the hospital i need to bash the living fuck out of whoever did it" hayes says "woah Hayes settle down" i say we go in and see the reception desk lady and ask for scarlett caniff

===