Gone?!-13

Enjoy this chapter oh and the cursive is them thinking :)

|Scarlett|
I.am.gonna.run.away.

|Hayes|
I feel like Scarlett is gonna hiding something but I am gonna convince her to come home it should work.

"Scarlett everyone is worried sick! Please come home and cuddle with me,Alex misses you,Nash misses you,I miss you!" I said she shakes her head "No hayes I have to do something please go home I need to do some things before I go okay?" I instantly have a wave of shock and worry come over me I build up tears and just break. I pull down my sleeves and remember what I did I. Yes I may have cut but only for Scarlett.

Scarlett.is.gonna.kill.herself! I rush home and get crossed over by my brothers car he pulls me in and pulls me in for a hug,Nash has the best hugs! Like seriously!!

|Scarlett|
okay! I am not gonna kill myself! Trust me! I just wanna get away for a bit like I don't know where though? Lets have a see,I am gonna sneak in the house pack some stuff and get away for a bit like for a while.

I run home and hear the front door about to open and then hear hayes "Scarlett's gonna kill herself I saw scars on her wrists" Hayes says I start to cry silently and look down "She has a right to be mad der?" I hear someone says who I instantly know who is was I burst into my house and hug Taylor! I cry into his chest I don't let go for a while. He swoops me up and I wrap my legs around his stomach and my arms around him and I cry into his chest. I whisper "Take me up to my room pls I wanna go away" He nods but shoots a confused look "Really like run away?" He asks I nod and he takes me up I hear a wonderful boys voice but choose to ignore it. yes thats it I heard Hayes's voice but I ignore it.
-
-
15 minutes later
-
-
I have finished packing and I got told to text taylor to where I am so I will as soon as I get to where ever I end up.

I say goodbye to Taylor and hear someone crying I choose to ignore it. I don't want to stop this getaway,I go downstairs and hear my uber.

I hug Taylor and say goodbye I start to tear and then I get out my phone and text someone I never wanted to say the words to

(Hayes-h Scarlett-s)
s-Sorry hayes but goodbye till I need to come back
I instantly get a reply
h-Please Scarlett why are you going it is cause of me?
s-No baby! Its me! But this is the last time I will say baby :'(
h-wait so your breaking up with me? :((
s-Yes Hayes I love you and never EVER forget that! You were such a good boyfriend and if I ever come back,please don't think anything of it,I need time to be alone! Love you baby! For the last time forever!!! 😘😘😘
h-No! Scarlett!
s-I am sorry but we need to break up :'''(

I never got a reply after that now I am on a plane towards Hawaii its pretty cool going on a plane to Hawaii with my best friend! THATS RIGHT HILLARY CAME WITH ME!!! I cant wait to live here for a while,were buying new stuff, and your probably thinking "wheres shawn?" Yeah there still together and the kids are with shawn we said that we would Skype all the time.

2 months later

I am living with Hillary,Justin yeah I got back together with him like whaaaaaa?

|Hayes| 2 months earlier

(Hayes-h Scarlett-s)
s-Sorry hayes but goodbye till I need to come back
I instantly get a reply
h-Please Scarlett why are you going it is cause of me?
s-No baby! Its me! But this is the last time I will say baby :'(
h-wait so your breaking up with me? :((
s-Yes Hayes I love you and never EVER forget that! You were such a good boyfriend and if I ever come back,please don't think anything of it,I need time to be alone! Love you babby! For the last time forever!!! 😘😘😘
h-No! Scarlett!
s-I am sorry but we need to break up :'''(

I didnt text back cause I broke down crying nobody knows expect Taylor and me I broke down cause as soon as Scarlett left Taylor ran up to my room and hugged me tight.

Nash came up to my room and said wheres scarlett but I just broke down after that it ended because of Alex telling Scarlett there not family. Then I get a text from a person who always love me.

(Jordan-j Hayes-h)
J-Hey how r u?
H-will you be my girlfriend?
Why the shit did I say that? I love Scarlett
J-Sure! Will be there in a minute handsome 😏.
Oh shit what did I do?
H-perfect bring clothes that look good on the floor😏😏😏😏.
J-I will hayesisboo
Omg I don't like her!

I don't know what I was thinking it just came over me. Omg?!

After that Jordan came over and instantly kissed me I KISSED BACK?! I pulled her into my bed and then hear someone walking upstairs.
"WHAT THE MONKEY IS THIS BITCH DOING IN MY HOUSE? (Btw They have there own house: Cam,Taylor,Scarlett,Nash,Alex + the kids,Hillary,Shawn + their kids and hayes its a crazy household😂) "uhh Hi Nash I thought you were downstairs making dinner?" I said to him he came into my room and pulled me off her "Get her out! NOW!" Nash whispers I nod and go back into my room "You have to go,oh and were done." I say and push her out she replies "Yeah I knew it was to good to be true,bye Hayes" I wave and sit on my bed. I plop my head down into my hands and Nash comes over and rubs my back "What have I done?! I have lost the love of my life and I just went crazy with Jordan?!" I say tearing up "Buddy? Hayes? I know you love Scarlett so thats why you two are gonna have vacation all by yourselves.

------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys liked it nice ending of the book? Aye?

Nah jokes its not the end its still going just yeah.