Bringing It Back -14

okay i am so stupid i read back on all my chapters to see what is going on so i can continue writing but i realised justin and blake are the same person😁😁😁😁😁 so am going to change justin into dylan from MZR (maze runner)

*The next day*
|Hayes|
I miss Scarlett so much it hurts really bad,But I am gonna go swimming at our local pool who cares right?

I look outside and see clouds and little bit of rain and decide not to go then I pull out my phone and open twitter. Jeez haven't used twitter in a while but I bet Scarlett has

I open up twitter and the first I see who has tweeted 10 minutes ago was Scarlett I read the tweet: (@ScarlettPort_ I know it looks bad but I really miss you!) I start tearing up and just lose it then I calm myself and see another tweet (@ScarlettPort_ lovin this boy right here 😏👍 @JustinChris (Picture above^)

I am really mad right now why the fudgeicles is Justin in Hawaii anyway? "Hayes.......Hayes.........HAYES!" Nash yells "Oh yeah? What did you say about a vacation with Scarlett?" I say sadly "yeah you and her and meeting and talking but Alex is coming so I wanted to sort things out and yeah" I just nod and start packing I wonder into Alex and Nash's room and I just want to clear some stuff up? "Alex I am still mad at you for driving away Scarlett but why did nt you tell anyone earlier?" "I don't know hayes I really don't but I might be pregnant again?" I drop my jaw and Nash comes over and kisses Alex's cheek then she says something to make me smile and laugh but be sad at the same time............Shes giving it away to Cam and his girlfriend she is really nice and she is really pretty like omg pretty asf! Her name is Georgia Chris wait that sounds familiar hang on! SHIT!

|Scarlett|
I got a text from Nash
Nashy👻: Hey were visiting!
My jaw literally dropped and I dropped my phone and broke down in madness
Nashy👻: Please c'mon just let her come over, it hurts her to much for you to be mad at her.
Me: I WANTED TO GET AWAY NOT BRING IT ALL BACK!!!!!

|Nash|
my jaw literally dropped,She hates my wife her ex sister and dumped my little brother and Taylor said don't visit cause she is pissed asf I shouldve listened suddenly I get interrupted "So when are we going Nashy? Hay??" Alex says smiling "Tomorrow" I say ignoring Scarlett.

==================================
I would like to thank @Kamila20007 for voting for these chapters I hope you enjoy this book! Really

Sorry its short :/ :( will be long again soon :))