I gave you loyalty. -35

Coarse language ahead in chapter, please skip if don't want to read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scarlett

Today is the day we find out the gender.

"Hayes, can blake come to the gender appointment?" I say hayes looks at me like he was about kill someone "Why Scarlett?" He says "Cause i want him to, I want him to part of the baby's life" I say "Wai- do you still love him?" I shake my head rapidly.

"Hayes why the fuck would say that?" I shout "Um I don't know what I was thinking, sorry Scarlett" he says sadly he walks out the our room.

I get up from bed and wash my face, I go have a shower.

I get out and see hayes laying in bed I roll my eyes and walk into my wardrobe. I grab my favourite shirt and put it on and a pair of black leggings and my black converses, I go downstairs and see Nash packing up my lounge room.

"Nash what you doing?" I laugh
"Oh I am packing,were moving into the new house" he smiles
"Ok will me and blake are going to the doctors appointment for the gender" I say about to walk out the door "wait isnt my brother suppose to go with you?" He cocks his eyebrow up I nod "well your dumbass brother, thinks I am still in love with blake" He runs over, my eyes begin to sting. Nash just hugs me. I walk out and text Blake.

Me: hey sorry I didn't text only was really tired and had jet lag.
Blake: nah all good, will meet you out the front?
Me: yeah in ten?
Blake: all goodddd see ya there :)

I like blake as a close friend now.

I open the front door and walk out to my car.

I buckle my seatbelt and turn on my radio, The weeknd comes on as soon as I reach blake's house.

"Hey blake" I smile "hey, how are you?" He asks I nod "good, what about you?" I say concentrating on the road "so what do you want it to be?" I look over and furrow my eyebrows together "what do you mean?" All of a sudden he just belts out the lyrics of what do you mean "oh my god I didn't mean this" I say laughing "I love you Scarlett" he says then he just covers his mouth "Oh I didn't want that to come out" he says "It was a honest mistake" I say to cover it up for him.

We get to the hospital and he opens the door for me. I honestly think he still in love with me, we never said it though. I shake off the thought and ask the receptionist.

"Hello" I say smiling "hi, may I help you?" She says "Oh I have a appointment for 4:00 today?" I smile "Yes, name please?" I nod "Caniff, Scarlett Caniff" trying to be cool she nods and gets my appointment up on computer "ah yes, you have a appointment with dr shoal?" She asks with a smile "Yes thats the one" I laugh she nods "please take a seat" I do what she tells me and sit down, Blake then goes up to the counter and says something.

"D-N-A test please after that appointment" he says my mouth makes a 'o' shape and text Nash

Me: Nash, Blake is gonna try and see if its his baby. Help?! What do I do?
Nash: well its right scarlett, he wants to know if its his baby girl/boy ok?
Me: DON'T TELL HAYES! Got it?
Nash: 😳 ok 😨
Me: I am trusting you Nash, if hayes finds out this. Blake will be not longer alive.
Nash: yea true, Hayes will not know.

My name gets called "Scarlett Caniff" the doctor calls "well what seems to problem" I shake my head " theres no problem, I would just to just like to know the gender of my baby." He laughs "oh really I am really sorry, lets go into the medical bay" I nod and smile "need these clothes?" I say handing him a blue gown "ah there it is" he pushes me up against a wall and moves his waist closer to mine.