Hospital trips-8

|Scarlett|
I remember running outside because Jack dumped me I am not sure if we actually broke up. But I am in a bed not mine a hositpal?! What?

|Hayes|
I cant find Scarlett anywhere I went over to hers and went to punch Jack but Nash held me back I sit down and hear a buzz on my phone is it Scarlett?

"Hey guys gotta take this" I say while standing they both look over and nod.
"Is this Hayes Grier?" The voice says "yes?" I say confused "Your close friends with Scarlett Port?" She says "YES!!" I say then Jack and Nash heard and ran over to me and mouthed the words "Is it herrr?" Jack says so hopeful I am gonna lie to them cause I want Scarlett back and I don't need Jack to get in my way. I call the best person who will take me.

Emma-E    Hayes-H
H-Emma ahhh I need a favour
E-Hayes omg yes anything!
H-Take me to the hospital
E-Why are you hurt?
H-No I want to see people
E-ok be there in 5 bye babe

I finally get there and thank Emma she kinda guessed that I am seeing Scarlett so she said they need to pull plug. I just rolled my eyes at her and shut the car door.

|Scarlett|
I hear footsteps and someone holding my hand. Its.Hayes!!!!. Omg. I cant breathe.
|Hayes|
She opened her eyes. I pull her hand and kiss it "Scarlett?!" I say "Hayes!!" She says crying "dont cry" I say "where is Jack?" She says my heart sank and it felt liked she just stabbed me in the heart "umm he is with Nash at home" I say I didn't want to say anything cause she would think something is up "I'll call him" She says reaches for her phone I quickly grab it "Dont worry I will call him!" "Thanks hayes!" She says while turning on the tv. I walk out the room and she thinks nothing of it.

Jack-J     Hayes-H
H-Hey Jack umm I am gonna stay at Emmas tonight cause I am gonna go look for Scarlett in the morning okay.
J-Okay man thanks and if you find her say I didnt mean anything I said okay?
H-Yeah I will  mate. Okay
*Hangs Up*

I walk back into the room and she is asleep. I lay next to her and she opens with a weird text of conversation "Jack tried to break up with me cause he thought that I should be happy with you,Goodnight hayes." She says while closing her eyes wait really? He broke up with her so I could be happy with her?! *Ding* my phone went off